↬33

I feel okay when I see you smile

The absence of any background noise made it easier to fall into an even more comfortable state, it was warm in her bed and her brain fleeted between the border of sleep and being awake

Haeri was blissfully unaware of exactly what position she was in, tightening her embrace around whatever she was holding and snuggling further into the comfort surrounding her.

"Comfortable?"
The voice was slightly muffled by her sleepiness and the vibrations of it under her wasn't enough to fully wake her. She hummed sleepily, not pairing it together.

A few seconds pursued and suddenly it began to come together and her heart physically dropped.

Suddenly, she was wide awake.

What the fuck

In a split second, Haeri sat up and looked to the side of her with widened eyes, slapping a hand over her mouth.

Donghyuck looked startled by her sudden movements, unsure of why she was looking at him like one of them had just murdered several people.

"Oh my god," she uttered to herself, almost frantically and very uncoordinatedly became tangled in the sheets when she tried to get off the bed. The loud thud of her slipping off the bed paired with a pained groan only added to the list of reasons why Haeri wanted to end herself.

She slammed her hand over her eyes, wanting to start crying at how embarrassing her life was.
"Oh shit, are you okay?" Donghyuck was concerned as he knelt by her with his hand placing over her own that was over her eyes. "Did you hurt yourself badly?"

She murmured something but he didn't hear it, asking her what she said as he leant closer to hear her.
"I said, I'm sorry for falling asleep on you."

You must be the dumbest of the dumbest Haeri what the fuck, how could you fall asleep on him and end up cuddling him too?
I think I'm gonna throw up
Damn my back hurts so much
I genuinely can't even look at him
Can he just leave right now and pretend this never happened

There was a scoffed laugh and his hand pulled her own from blocking her eyes, the light from her bedside lamp blurring into her eyes, blinking to adjust her vision.

There knelt down beside her, leaning over to look at her was Donghyuck. The golden light got caught in the dark strands of his hair, illuminating his smooth honey like skin.

If Haeri wasn't already winded, she was now.

"Idiot, you hurt yourself because of that?" He asked, almost amused but he was still worried about her hurting herself.
"Really, I'm sorry." She apologised, grimacing as she thought about it again.