↬77

A lot of things changed over the next months and as winter began to come, the snow settled down

The cosy, well decorated apartment began to fill with the sound of music that Haeri had turned on, her humming along as she washed the few dishes that were in the sink.

At the sound of the door unlocking, the small fluffy brown dog perked up and began to hurry over to greet him. Haeri glanced over her shoulder when she heard Donghyuck fawning over the puppy they had recently got.

They moved in the apartment towards the end of June and have been living together ever since, honestly it was perfect.

They were well balanced when living together and shared a lot of the responsibilities.

"I'm home! Where's the light of my life- ha, get it? Because you're my sunshine." Donghyuck laughed at his own joke, coming over to greet her with a kiss on the cheek. "How has your day been?"

"It was good, I got home not long ago. I had a good day at work today, they let me work with a few patients by myself."
"That's great! Aw, my sunshine is a professional now. But see I told you, everything would be okay."

"Yeah I know, I don't know why I was so worried. What's that?" She asked, glancing at the bag he brought in with him. Donghyuck had lifted their puppy up in his arms, pouting at how cute and small he was.

"Just some ingredients, I'm cooking dinner today." He told her, watching her face light up because she loved when he cooked.

She dried off her hands and Donghyuck let the puppy down to go play, his hands grasped her arms to pull her closer to him, letting himself relax in her embrace.

Her hand comfortingly patted his head, slightly worried.
"How was everything today, are you okay?" She asked, worried about his schedules and he hummed, nuzzling his face closer in her neck.

"I just missed you, practices were long."
"I missed you too, why don't you go take a nap?"
"I'm not tired, why don't we just lay down and watch something." He suggested to which she agreed because it was something they did often.

When settled, Haeri turned her head because she could see the snow against the window.
"We should go out in the snow later, when it's calmed down more." She told him, her fingers moving through his hair to push it away from his face.

"Do you want to build a snowman?" He sang, making her laugh.
"You know, I actually do. We should. Should we go tag team on Mark and Yeonhee and ambush them whenever they decide to go out?"

"Oh, yeah. I'm ready to win." He nodded. Since they all lived in the same complex, they hung out together a lot and Yeonhee and Mark loved the snow. There was a small snowball fight between the couples but Donghyuck swore he needed to win.

And winning is the only thing he was out here to do because an hour later, he was throwing snowballs mercilessly.

Haeri narrowly missed one flying her way, coming to hide behind her boyfriend.
"They're ruthless." She breathed out, feeling the cold snow down her sweater, she zipped her coat up more.