↬36

I'm so into you I can barely breathe
And all I wanna do is to fall in deep

I'm so into you I can barely breathe And all I wanna do is to fall in deep

"You're having sex?"

"Damn, doctors told you to go on break and while we were gone you got yourself a hookup partner?"

Donghyuck was stood in the middle of the living room with some of the members on the sofa and others looking at him stood up.
"What?" He asked, baffled.

Taeyong sighed, trying to diffuse the situation but was very serious when talking to the youngest.
"Well, did you at least use protection-"
"The youngest is all grown up now." Jungwoo cut in.

"No, wait you guys-" Donghyuck tried to clear the air but the boys were not having it.
"I get it," Johnny spoke up. "You're at that age now, are you sure you did everything right though because you know-"

"You literally knocked your girlfriend up." Donghyuck commented, shaking his head and holding his hand up to stop them.
"That's not what happened anyway, Haeri is-"

"Ooh, Haeri? Where did you even meet her? Is she a fan? You shouldn't be hooking up with fans you know." Yuta said, looking at the youngest who was flushed in the face.

"I'm still so surprised." Doyoung spoke up, baffled about the fact Donghyuck was doing things like this.
"Me too." Taeil agreed, having no idea about the girl either.
"Where did you even find someone to hook up with you? You didn't use some website did you?" Johnny asked.

"Yo...guys, Haeri isn't like that." Mark interjected, knowing the girl was nothing like that and she would probably die if she found out the members thought she was a hook up.

"Wait," Taeyong said, looking at Mark. "You know her?"
Mark nodded, looking over at Donghyuck who was still flushed over the fact the members thought that him and Haeri were fucking this whole time they were gone.

"She's just his friend, she's really nice. You know, she's been taking care of him-"
"I bet she's been taking great care of him." Johnny smirked.

"So...you weren't hooking up?" Yuta asked and Donghyuck shook his head. "So, you're still a-"
"Oh my god, you're all so annoying." Donghyuck exclaimed exasperated.

"Is she just a friend then?" Doyoung asked, wondering why he's never heard of her before.
Jaehyun was sat there listening with a smile on his face, clearly amused.

"Yeah." Donghyuck nodded, his expression and tone of voice probably giving it away because after two seconds of silence, all the boys went crazy when they realised he had a crush.

Simp squad

Yeonhee: WHAT
HAERI
YOU AND DONGHYUCK HAD SEX????????????????
12:47

Hyunjae: OH MY GODDDDD
WHAT
BE FR
OMG OMMGMFMFMFKKFDMDODKDODDJDISKDKFUDID

Eunhye: wait 😳 You did??? Girl 😩