↬45

It was not a good day, in fact it wasn't going to be a good week

The dull aches she felt the past two days should've been an indicator but now, this morning, Haeri felt like she could cry. Her period decided to make an appearance and usually, she experienced bad cramps.

There she sat on the edge of her bed, staring into nothingness as she contemplated her whole day. Her back was hurting so much she couldn't sit much longer so she laid in her bed and sighed in pain.

Channie 😡❤️‍🔥

I'm on my break
What are you up to sunshine
12:57

I'm just in bed
How has your shoot been so far

Did you just wake up?
It's good, we did most of the outfits so im waiting to get changed into my next

No I didn't but I can't rlly get up because I have cramps so I'm laying in bed

Are you on your period?

Yes 🫤

Aw baby are you in a lot of pain
Did you take any painkillers

Well I did but they didn't do much
I ran out of the strong ones so I'll go to the store in a bit
I might go back to sleep ngl 😭
I'll text u again when I wake up

Haeri wasn't sure how long she was sleeping, it was hot in her room and she was curled up with her covers pulled to her chin. The room was dark, curtains drawn despite it being light outside.

She probably would've slept more if it wasn't for the sudden intrusion of a small weight moving up and down her head. Haeri's consciousness began to fade in, her body becoming aware of how hot she felt and the aching pain.

When she groggily opened her eyes, she made out a blurry figure sat on the end of her bed next to her sleeping frame, stroking her head gently.
"Hey," Donghyuck's voice spoke softly, smiling at how she was blinking away her daze, probably a little confused as to why he was there.

She hummed a little questioningly, rubbing at her eye and looking at him properly. He was dressed in casual clothes, rid of makeup with his glasses perched on the bridge of his nose. He must've been done with his shoot a while ago.

"I came to see how you're feeling." He said. She felt a little worse after the fact she slept more, her head hurt as pain struck through the sides of her temples. She hummed again, closing her eyes.
"It's so hot in here." Haeri mumbled.