↬73

In the memories we will make together
We walk the same road and laugh the same way
And dream the same dreams
After the cold rainstorm ends
The rainbow that rises up more clearly

In the memories we will make togetherWe walk the same road and laugh the same wayAnd dream the same dreamsAfter the cold rainstorm endsThe rainbow that rises up more clearly

Over the course of the week Haeri had an exam which went way better than expected, leaving her last ever exam next week.

Tomorrow was a big day though, it was Taeil and Bitna's wedding- finally.

Since it was hard to get everyone's schedules free in time, it happened in the end. The wedding was held three hours away in a place Bitna lives originally. This meant the day before, everyone had to stay at the luxurious hotel near the venue.

Let's just say, packing with Donghyuck was a struggle.

The boy was laying on Haeri's bed, his eyes focused completely on the phone in his hand as he played a game.

He had packed his bags for the next two days, although it was messy and unorganised so she was telling him to sort it out now before they had to leave.
They still needed to pack the wedding gifts they had gotten.

"Hyuck." She called out to him again, she was stood in the middle of her room, her travel bag on the floor as she was putting her wedding attire in.

She glanced at his bag which was on the ground, half of his stuff was thrown out next to it on the floor.

"Hyuck, stop playing. We have to leave in like twenty minutes." Haeri told him but he just hummed, staring at his phone.

Haeri stared at him for a few long seconds before throwing her sweater at his face, earning a sound of complaint from her boyfriend who got sidetracked from his game.

He gasped, sitting up on the bed and looking at his screen.
"I was winning!" He almost shrieked, mouth parted in shock as his ranks went lower and other players overtook.

Haeri started to pack her makeup bag, remembering the jewellery too.
"Hurry up, really we have no time. You can play that in the car."
"Just one second."
"You're such a child," she muttered, huffing as she finished with her stuff.

Haeri came to the edge of the bed where he was sat, hands on her hips as she stared at him.
"I can feel your eyes burning into my head- I swear one second." He promised her, glancing up with the cutest gaze he could manage, lips pouted in a frown. "You don't want me to lose do you?"

"When I come back you better be done." She told him, starting to leave her room to go see her parents.
"Yes ma'am."

Donghyuck was a liar because it was now a few minutes until they had to leave and he was only now hurrying around.

The sound of the car beeping outside was enough for the two to bicker, her saying they were going to be late because his games.
"I still won though!...okay fine. Okay, let's go." He said, zipping the bag, his eyes drifting over her room if they missed anything.