↬75

You and me together
Nothing is better

It was Donghyuck's birthday in approximately twenty minutes and Haeri was in a rush

Despite the night air being cool, she was extremely flushed from panicking. She had to be really quick in wrapping everything up and get to his dorm before the clock struck midnight.

She was excited for him, it was his day and she wanted to make it special even though he didn't have the whole day off.

It felt like an extreme sport, wrapping the presents and checking everything was all set and ready to go. She was out of breath and by the time she left the house, the time was moving fast and her legs not fast enough clearly.

Contrasting the chaos Haeri was feeling, Donghyuck was pretty much relaxing on his bed watching a video. He didn't even realise it was close to midnight, he had come back from schedules and took a shower. He hadn't even eaten yet since early in the afternoon.

When his door was a little forcefully flung open, it felt like his exhaustion and worries had faded.

It was Haeri, excitedly yelling out happy birthday and even though her face was covered by a teddy bear shaped balloon and some flowers, he knew she was smiling.

Her other hand was holding the big gift bag and she set down the things on his bed, and her smiley face revealed when she held out the flowers to him.

She wasn't too sure what his favourite flowers were so she got the one which she thought would suit him well.

His face immediately brightened up, a smile gleaming on his lips as he took them in his hand from her.

"Wow..." he said first, speechless. He looked from the flowers to the balloon next to his bed and the bag of presents. "I don't think anyone's ever gotten me flowers before." He admitted, surprised.

He set them down and grasped Haeri's hands, tugging her down so she was trapped in his arms, swaying her in his hug.
"Thank you Sunshine."

"No one has? Don't worry, I'll buy you flowers every week."
"That's so romantic, you must be learning it from me." His remark made her laugh and she look at him, admiring the way his eyes shone.

"You should open the gifts." She told him, nodding to the bag. He was excited and eager yet carefully unwrapped her presents.

The first thing he noticed was an abundance of his favourite snacks- a very big amount. It looked like heaven really, he was overjoyed with just the snacks.

The next was a photo album, he loved such a sentimental gift and there were a lot of pictures that they had taken together, ones they had hidden and some newer once from going out more.

Not all of if was filled because Haeri thought it would be nice for them to keep adding to it throughout their relationship. He loved that idea, he loved looking through the pictures. He noticed there were a lot of pictures that others must've taken (most definitely Chenle and Jaemin).