come back to bed - hyewon

'its cold tonight' hyejoo thought to herself while she was standing on the balcony looking over the lit up city. she just stood there in grey sweatpants and a black tshirt with her dark hair flowing in the cold air.

then she hears soft and slow footsteps coming towards her, and when hyejoo turns around she shes gowon. gowon was wearing a purple tshirt with black sweatpants. she was rubbing her eyes which were barely even open. her blonde hair was also flowing through the wind. "oh hey, sorry did i wake you when i got up?" hyejoo asks.

"its okay.. but can you come back to bed?" gowon grumbles "its really cold." hyejoo feels a little bit guilty for leaving gowon when it was such a cold night, hyejoo walks towards gowon and wraps her arms around her. gowon slightly smiles with her eyes closed, feeling the warmth of hyejoo on her. gowon was slowly pulling hyejoo towards their bedroom, they made it to the bed and got comfortable. gowon immediately wrapped her arms and legs around hyejoo. their hearts were beating quite quickly. gowon puts her head up and kisses hyejoo on the lips. gowon slowly lies ontop of hyejoo, while hyejoo has her arms around gowons neck.

"you're short but still heavy" hyejoo complains in a teasing tone. gowon playfully hits hyejoo's arm causing her to laugh. "why do you tease me so much" gowon whined. "because you're funny and cute when you're mad." hyejoo said. gowon just rolled her eyes and put her head back on hyejoo's chest.