rumours - 2jin

"did you hear the news?" a girl said.
"no, what happened?" another asked.
"kim hyunjin and jeon heejin are dating."

"did you tell anyone?!" heejin questions her best friend jiwoo.
"no of course not! i didnt even tell sooyoung!" jiwoo defends herself. heejin is worried about what hyunjin thinks right now. they both decided it would be better to keep their relationship a secret, so that nobody would bother them. but now everyone in the school knows.
'kim hyunjin could have way better than some random art student'
heejin hears as she rushes through the halls, trying to find hyunjin.
'hyunjin deserves so much better'
heejin kept searching.

——

"who told everyone?!" hyunjin shouts. her 4 teammates looking at her in disbelief. "come on hyun we didn't say anything" sooyoung insisted.
"its hot in this locker room, let us go already" hyeju whines.
"you're wasting your time on us hyun" jinsoul looked at hyunjin with empathy.
"i hope you find out who did it" yerim frowns.
hyunjin realises that non of her best friends spilled it. so she let them go. she walks out of the locker room, and begins tensely walking down the halls with her head down.

——

'i'd treat hyunjin so much better'
finally heejin found her. she hesitantly walks up to the tense girl. hyunjin notices her and looks up. heejin gives her a 'im sorry' smile. hyunjin grabs her hand and takes her into an empty classroom. heejin sits on one of the desks, hyunjin infront of her. heejin sighs, "i'm really sorry about everything, i dont know who told everyone, i'm so sorry" she puts her head down. hyunjin lifts heejins head up by her chin, "hey, its okay" she says softly.
"are you mad?" heejin frowns.
"no, only at the dumbass who caused this" hyunjin smiles. she laughed at hyunjin's choice of words.

heejin pulls hyunjin in for a kiss. hyunjin kisses her back. "so you don't mind being open at school..?" heejin asks.
"i wanted to start being more open anyways" hyunjin stated. heejin smiles and kisses her cheek. she hops off the desk and intertwined her and hyunjin's fingers. they left the classroom. as they walked down the halls they heard more idiotic people.
'why does hyunjin date someone like that?"
'i know right, heejin probably forces hyunjin to date her.'

"shut up assholes." hyunjin turns around to the girls who were talking bad about heejin.
"hyunjin its okay.." heejin laughs nervously.
"i dont want people thinking of you like that, i'm literally the one who asked you out" hyunjin softly explained. the two mean girls quickly left. the now open couple continued walking to the cafeteria. they found their table with their friends. jiwoo and sooyoung being flirty, jinsoul and jungeun being extremely obvious that they like each other and lastly, hyeju and gowon sharing a braincell.

"how are you guys?" sooyoung asks.
"we're good" heejin smiles. the whole table smiles back and invites the pair to sit down. after teasing jungeun and jinsoul for awhile, hyunjin focuses on heejin. heejin is unaware of hyunjin staring at her. she watches as heejin jokes around with jiwoo. hyunjin's heart melts when she see's heejin's smile, she loves the sound of her laughter.
heejin glances over at hyunjin, she notices her staring. she got a little shy but didn't want to show it. "do i have something on my face?" heejin chuckles.
"yeah, beauty" hyunjin winks and laughed.
heejin cringes but finds it funny. the bell rings.
hyunjin and heejin goes to their one and only class together.

(soft 2jin)