enemies to lovers? - lipsoul

(kim jungeun = kimlip
jung jinsoul = jinsoul)

"kim jungeun!" Mr H yells. jungeun got yelled at once again for talking and back chatting to the teacher. "thats the fourth time this lesson, go to detention!" He shouts. jungeun rolled her eyes and stood up. "good job kim jungeun" teased jinsoul. jinsoul was jungeun's enemy. "jinsoul! why would you say that about the teacher?!" jungeun lies. "detention for you too!" he shouts loud. jinsoul was annoyed but didn't argue. when they left the room to go to detention jinsoul said, "what the fuck, why'd you say that?" she stared at jungeun. "you pissed me off" jungeun scoffs. jinsoul hit jungeun's arm. jungeun laughed at her. "what are you laughing at." jinsoul says coldly. "you're funny when you're angry" she answers. jinsoul rolls her eyes.

they finally reach the detention room. "hey miss, we are here for detention" jungeun says to the lady in the classroom. "hm all right girls, take a seat." she says. jinsoul takes a seat first at the back, jungeun sits next to her. "why the hell are you sitting next to me?" jinsoul asks. "cause i can?" jungeun says smirking. "girls no talking!" the teacher says. "sorry miss" jinsoul apologises and glares at jungeun who was sitting on her left.

"sorry girls i have to go to a meeting, but you dentention ends in an hour at 2:30pm, so stay here alone and be good" she says. "yes miss" they both say. the door shuts and now the two are alone. whenever the two were alone there was always tension between them, and it wasn't always anger. it seemed flirty. "so we're alone now?" jungeun asks. "yeah so? why does that even matter." jinsoul answers. "that means me can do anything" she says. jinsoul watched as jungeun got up and wrote something on the whiteboard. 'Mr H is a dumbass' she wrote. jinsoul quickly hopped up and rubbed it off with her arm, she glanced around to make sure nobody saw anything. but of course nobody was around.

"hey dumbass what are you thinking? somebody could of seen that" jinsoul says worriedly. "oh come on jung jinsoul, i know you're not this boring" jungeun smirks. jinsoul got embarrassed and was confused by her remark. jungeun noticed jinsoul's blush, this made her laugh. 'why is my face getting red? i hate her so why is she making me feel like this' jinsoul thought. they spent a few minutes talking. "maybe you're not so bad afterall, kim jungeun" jinsoul says smiling. "yeah i agree, jung jinsoul" she teased. "you're actually really interesting" jungeun says leaning towards jinsoul slowly. she looked down at jinsoul's lips. jinsoul was getting flustered. they were really close now.

"can i?" jungeun says blushing.
jinsoul nods and closes her eyes.

jungeun closes the gap and their lips connect. it was a soft and short kiss. they both leaned back, flustered. "let's do it again" jinsoul says coming closer to jungeun. they began making out for awhile. taking short breaks once in a while to breathe. jungeun was seated on jinsoul's lap while kissing. "i didn't think you'd be such a good kisser" jinsoul smirks. "be quiet" jungeun says a little shy. after a while they began talking.

"are we official?" jinsoul asks. "you have to ask me romantically" jungeun gasps. jinsoul laughed, "fine, kim jungeun will you be my girlfriend?" she asks. "hmm i suppose so" jungeun teases. "yah, come on jungeun" jinsoul nags. "yes of course i'll be your girlfriend" she answers smiling. they hug each other and sit back down. "hey its 2:33, let's go back to my place?" jinsoul asks. jungeun nods.

They became the school's most unexpected couple.

(tysm for reading!)