just friends - lipsoul

(kim jungeun = kim lip
jung jinsoul = jinsoul
park chaewon = gowon)

"hey jinsoul!" jungeun says walking towards jinsoul. she turned around and smiled at jungeun. "hi how are you?" jinsoul asks. "i'm good, what about you?" she asks. "yes im also well" jinsoul answers. they walk to their classes together. "see ya later" jungeun waves before going into her classroom. jinsoul waves back and heads to her classroom.

"oh hey jinsoul" chaewon says as jinsoul sits down next to her. "hi chaewon" she says. the lesson continues. "are you ever gonna ask out jungeun?" chaewon asks smirking and raising one eyebrow. "yah be quiet, you finally asked hyejoo out only last week" jinsoul says flustered. chaewon smiles. "i will ask her out, should i do it tomorrow?" jinsoul looks down and plays with her hands. "yes do i-" chaewon was cut off. "jung jinsoul and park chaewon no talking!" they both apologised and stayed quiet. finally the class ended. "yes ask her out tomorrow!" chaewon said excitedly. "yah not so loud!" jinsoul said covering chaewon's mouth. jinsoul felt a tap on her shoulder. she turned and saw jungeun standing there smiling at her. jinsoul stood frozen for a second because of jungeun's beauty. "oh hey jungeun!" jinsoul said taking her hands off of chaewon's face. they all chatted for a few minutes.

"chaewon are you going home with hyejoo?" jungeun asks. chaewon nodded. just as she did that hyejoo comes behind her. "thanks for waiting" she said. chaewon jumped slightly. "oh hey hyejoo" she said smiling. "hey jinsoul and jungeun" hyejoo said. they replied back. "since hyejoo is here, lets all walk home" jungeun says. they all agree. hyejoo and chaewon share a dorm with jiwoo and sooyoung. whereas jungeun and jinsoul share with yerim and yeojin. their dorms are very close. they all arrive and say goodbye. jinsoul and jungeun walk in together and put their stuff down. "Are yerim and yeojin home?" jungeun asks. "yerim!!" jinsoul calls out. "yeojin!" no response. "maybe they are staying with vivi and haseul?" jungeun guessed. jinsoul nodded. "well i suppose we are alone then" jungeun says. "yes i suppose so.." jinsoul says nervously.

"ah, jungeun can i tell you something?" jinsoul asks. "sure go ahead" she responds. jinsoul sighs, "i don't want to be just friends." jungeun looks at her confused, "i want to be more than that." jinsoul says. jungeun's eyes widened. jinsoul looked down in fear of rejection. she then felt arms wrap around her tightly. "i want to be more than friends aswell." jungeun says smiling while hugging jinsoul very tightly. she was so shocked that jungeun actually liked her back. they both hugged for a while but then cuddled on the couch for the rest of the night.

9:21am
Jinsoul
chaewon she likes me back! :)

Chaewon
congrats!!! i told u! ^^