oblivious - yeorry

"yerim! i made you this bracelet for you!"
"yerim! i bought this teddy bear for you!"
"yerim lets hang out!"
"yerim, you look so pretty today"
"yerim, want to be my valentines?"

choi yerim was still so oblivious to yeojin's huge crush on her.
i will confess to her today. yeojin told herself this every morning. "hey yeojin!" yerim yelled from outside the collage. yeojin turned her head and walked straight towards her crush. they walked into the building together. "it's finally friday" yeojin smiled, yerim nodded happily. some of their friends waved to them as they headed to their favourite spot to sit. the back of the library, where nobody else could bother them. they sat down at the desks.
"uhm, yer-"
"some random dude asked me out yesterday" yerim told yeojin.
"ah sorry, what were you gonna say?" she finished. yeojin was surprised at what yerim had told her, she was praying that she declined. "oh, it doesn't really matter, but did you say yes to him?" she quickly asked. yeojin was nervous to what answer yerim would say. "ah no, i declined, i think i like somebody else" yerim looked down and smiled nervously. yeojin sighed in relief but still felt tense due to the fact that yerim had a crush.
"can i tell you something yerim?" yeojin asks.
"of course" she smiled brightly. god yeojin loved her smile.
"ah okay so, i've had a crush on you for like a year and i know you like someone else but i just wanted to get this off my chest" yeojin breathed out. yerim's eyes widened. she was speechless. yeojin's heart ached. she looked down nervously. yeojin felt a hand hold her cheeks. she looked up to see a red faced yerim looking back at her.

"can i kiss you?" yerim asks.
yeojin nods rapidly. she then feels yerim's soft lips on her own. it was a short kiss but they loved it. "you're an idiot yeojin, i've liked you for ages" yerim chuckled. yeojin smiled still flustered from the kiss. after hearing the bell they headed to their classes.

— time skip; to the end of the day —

patiently, yeojin waited outside of yerim's last class of the day; since she got let out early from her english class. yeojin leaned against the wall outside the classroom, she put her phone away when she heard the teacher dismiss the students. a smiled formed on her face when the beautiful brown haired girl approached her. they intertwined their hands and began walking home. "hey yerim, can i take you out tonight?" yeojin asks charmingly.
"oooh okay ms. romantic" yerim giggled.
"i'll pick you up at 7:15pm"
they reached yerim's house. "i'll see you tonight" yerim leaned down and kissed yeojin's cheek. yeojin suddenly felt a lot of energy in her body, 'how does she make me feel like this?' she thought. she ended up sprinting home to use up her energy that yerim had unknowingly given her.

—————

yeojin had a shower and got changed into jeans and a white shirt. she picked up her phone when she heard a notification. it was a text from yerim.

yerim<3
————————

<hey yeojin do i wear something casual or fancy? :)

ah right! just wear something casual ^^>
im too poor to take you somewhere nicer 😢>
read 6:37pm

yerim chuckled at yeojin's reply. she knew yeojin loved to shop online, that's probably why she was so poor. yerim got changed into a white skirt and a black sweater. she put on her converse and headed downstairs. "hi darling, you look lovely" yerim's mum complimented her daughter. "thanks mum, i have a date" she smiled.
"oh who's the lucky person?" she asks.
"yeojin, she's been here a few times" yerim answered.
"aw thats nice, i hope it goes well, i'd love to meet her".
a few minutes later, yerim heard a knock at the door. her mum left the room, giving them privacy. yerim opened the door to see yeojin.
"you ready to go?" she asks. yerim nodded.

—time skip to after the date because im lazy—

they were now outside of yerim's house once again. "thank you for taking me to dinner" yerim smiled. "thank you for actually accepting my offer" yeojin laughed.
"hey yerim?"
"yes?"
"would you like to be my girlfriend?"
"yes of course!" yerim squeals and hugs yeojin tightly.
"see you tomorrow" yerim kisses her cheek and heads into her house.

(yeorry)