horror games - lipsoul

"can i get a kiss?" jinsoul asks. "i don't know, can you?" kimlip responds. jinsoul rolled her eyes and pulled kimlip closer and kissed her. kimlip quickly kissed back. they both started laughing. "hey lets play a horror game!" jinsoul suggests. "ugh nooo" kimlip whines. "you're only saying no because you're scared" jinsoul teases her. "fine lets play." kimlip rolls her eyes playfully. "what about this one?" jinsoul points to the laptop screen. "five nights at freddy's 4?" kimlip reads. "looks scary right? lets play it" jinsoul says excited to see kimlip get scared.

they boot up the game and kimlip plays first. "night 1? so do we have to complete 6 nights?" kimlip questions. "yeah i guess so?" jinsoul says also confused. "ahh i dont like this, why do i have to run to the doors" kimlip whines. jinsoul laughs at her. "hey i'm doing pretty well i'm already at 4am, and don't we have to survive until- AHH!" kimlip screams. "AH!" jinsoul also yells. kimlip clings to jinsoul and puts her face in her neck. jinsoul hugs her back because she was scared as well. when both of their hearts stopped racing they looked back at the screen. "oh my god, that was horrifying.." kimlip says with a shakey voice. "i didn't know they jumpscared us?!" jinsoul yells. they both began laughing. "and you were teasing me about being scared?" kimlip says still hugging jinsoul. "y..yah well, come on who wouldn't get a heart attack from seeing that weird blue robot thing!" jinsoul explains. kimlip laughs.

"hey jinsoul guess what?" kimlip says with a smile. "what..?" jinsoul says a bit hesitant. "its your turn." kimlip giggles. jinsoul stared at kimlip blankly for a moment. "What... whyyy, did you see how scary that thing was!?" jinsoul says. "no, not really as soon as it showed up i shoved my face into you" kimlip says. "arghh fine" jinsoul says and sits on kimlip's lap. kimlip was a little flustered but just rested her head on jinsoul's shoulder. jinsoul got a little distracted by kimlip, especially when she started kissing jinsoul's shoulder slightly. "yah you are distracting me.." jinsoul says quietly. kimlip doesn't respond and just watched as jinsoul focus' on the game. "oh wow you're on 5am" kimlip says amazed. "really? yay!" jinsoul says excitedly. "YAY!" jinsoul cheers. "you did it!" kimlip says while she turns jinsoul around. kimlip makes jinsoul clap while holding her wrists. jinsoul wraps her arms around kimlip's neck, she pulls her closer and they kiss. "congrats" kimlip says looking up at jinsoul. "i'm better at games" jinsoul teases. "be quiet" kimlip says, pulling jinsoul in for another kiss. they spent the rest of the night playing mario kart.

(i hope u you enjoying these)