studying - lipsoul

'i should probably study for my exams..' jinsoul thought about her work. 'i get top grades but studying won't hurt' she then sat down and began studying at her desk in her room. after around 20 minutes of studying jinsoul heard a knock at the door. "come in!" jinsoul yells not looking away from her work. jinsoul could tell who had walked in based on their scent, it was kim lip. she wrapped her arms around jinsoul loosely from behind and rested her chin on jinsoul's head. "hey soul" kimlip says quietly. "hello, do you need anything?" jinsoul asks. "i want attention from you" she boldly says. jinsoul was a little surprised at kimlip being so forward and not embarrassed by saying things like this. "sorry but i really should study" jinsoul says. "you're already so smart though, why do you need to study?" kimlip asks. "i just want to make sure i definitely know what to do, and you should study more often" jinsoul says. "i do study...sometimes" she responds. jinsoul spins around in her seat, she is now facing kimlip who is standing. she pulls kimlip forward, she sits on jinsoul's lap. "i can study with you here aswell" jinsoul says and spins around with kimlip attached to her like a panda. kimlip looked over the math work that jinsoul was doing. "woah how do you even know how to do that?" kimlip says extremely confused. jinsoul just laughs at her, "it's because i'm smart".

jinsoul began working again but got a little distracted. kimlip was kissing jinsoul's neck and shoulder. she flinched a little when kimlip placed little kisses up her neck. "hey, you're distracting me.." jinsoul said looking away from kim lip. kimlip didn't realise she was making jinsoul so flustered. "mh? oh right sorry" she said in a teasing tone. kimlip smiled and rested her head back down on jinsoul's shoulder. except she continued to kiss jinsoul. "yah lippie.." jinsoul said flustered. kimlip put her head up and looked at jinsoul. jinsoul leaned in and kissed kimlip, she kissed back. "you're so distracting" jinsoul says smiling. "i'm just so irresistible" kimlip says jokingly.

"yeah i suppose so.."

(😘😘)