new friends - hyewon

hyejoo had friends over, mostly ones gowon didn't recognise. she did know yves and chuu though but she didn't feel like talking, or being hugged very tightly by chuu. so gowon just stayed in their bed and was dying of boredom. but she decided to go down and get a snack from the kitchen. she walked out of their bedroom and made her way to the kitchen, passing the living room with all hyejoo's friends in it. gowon just grabbed a packet of chips and starting eating them while leaning against the counter. she see's somebody walking towards her in the corner of her eye. it was hyejoo.

"oh hey, sorry about the noise are you okay?" hyejoo asks. gowon just went up to hyejoo and gives her a kiss on the cheek, "i'm fine, just go have fun with your friends" gowon says smiling at her, she wanted to just chill with hyejoo but she doesn't want to be clingy. "you can come hangout with us, my friends are nice they won't mind" hyejoo says softly, holding gowon's waist. "Hey lovebirds what's going on here?" yves says walking into the kitchen. hyejoo gave yves a death stare, "yves go back to making out with chuu." she says coldly while smirking a bit. yves froze a little bit, "yah be quiet hyejoo, and shouldn't you be more nice around your girlfriend?" yves smirks. gowon doesn't say anything, she thought hyejoo looked pretty cool yelling at yves. "mind your own business" hyejoo says.

"why are you so soft with gowon but so mean to me" yves says fake crying. "yah go away yves" hyejoo says pushing her away. with that yves left back to the living room. "god yves is annoying" hyejoo says, gowon just giggles at her. "can i come to the living room with you? im dying of boredom" gowon asks. hyejoo quickly agrees and drags gowon to the living room, where hyejoo's friends are. gowon only recognised chuu and yves, the other 4 girls quickly introduced themselves. "hey i'm ryujin" one girl says while smiling. "Hi i am yeji" another says. "yo i'm momo" "hello my name is rosé" the last two girls introduce themselves. "Hello i'm gowon, nice to meet you all" gowon says a little nervous, hyejoo notices and hold her hand. "gowon come sit" hyejoo says patting her lap. gowon is surprised that hyejoo will still be affectionate even though her friends are watching. she rushed over and sat comfortably on hyejoo's lap.

The girls play games and talk until around 11pm

"omg gowon i have to tell you this thing about hyejoo" ryujin says already laughing. hyejoo glares at ryujin, "what are you going you tell her..?" hyejoo says death staring ryujin. ryujin ignores hyejoo and continues. "okay so, this was before you guys were dating, hyejoo told us that she had a crush on you-" ryujin got cut off by hyejoo trying to shut her mouth. gowon just laughed at the 2 fighting. "ryujin i will kill you." hyejoo warns her. "HYEJOO WOULD TALK ABOUT YOU ALL THE TIME!" ryujin yelled from across the room while getting chased by hyejoo. hyejoo successfully tackled ryujin and held her to the ground. "god when do you two ever stop fighting" momo grunted while pulling hyejoo off of ryujin. yeji walked over to ryujin to help her up and make sure she wasnt hurt by the embarrassed hyejoo. "jeez these two" rosé muttered while picking up pillows they flung across the room while fighting. gowon just sat on the couch with her legs crossed waiting for hyejoo to come back, she was blushing a bit because of what ryujin said.

hyejoo made her way back and sat down next to gowon and buried her face in gowon's side. gowon could feel hyejoo's hot and red face. "i'm gonna kill ryujin" hyejoo mumbled which made gowon giggle.

(i hope you enjoyed this! 😸)