popular - chuuves

dating one of the most adored girls in the school was hard. especially for kim jiwoo.

"hi jiwoo!" sooyoung smiled brightly at her girlfriend.
"hey sooyoung!" jiwoo can't help but smile back. the couple always met at their lockers, considering they were right next to eachother. they chat for a while, waiting for the bell to ring. suddenly a random boy comes up to them. "hi sooyoung you look really good today" he compliments her, "wanna go out with me?".
jiwoo held in her rage as she glared at the student. "oh no thanks, i already have an amazing girlfriend" sooyoung declines and kisses jiwoo's cheek. he puts his head down and walks away grumbling. "i wish people would stop asking me that" sooyoung sighs.
"i don't blame them, i mean look at you" jiwoo says obviously checking sooyoung out.
"argh jiwoo don't be like them" she laughs.

the bell rang and the couple parted ways. jiwoo sat down at her desk and began to listen to her teacher. towards the end of the lesson a random girl next to her tapped on jiwoo's shoulder, "why did sooyoung decide to date you? she could do much better" the girl whispered. jiwoo just turned and tried to ignore it. finally class ended, she speed walked out of her classroom. she went on the roof, sooyoung and hers usually spot. after 2 minutes or so, sooyoung arrived. jiwoo tried to hide her sadness from the comment before. sooyoung sat down and kissed jiwoo. "are you alright jiwoo? you seem a little off" she asks worriedly. "i'm good sooyoung" she fake smiles.
"i know thats fake, you can tell me anything jiwoo" sooyoung assures her. jiwoo looks down. the taller girl rested her hand on jiwoo's. "why do you date me when you could literally have anyone you want" the shorter girl asks. sooyoung smiles. "because you're so adorable and caring, i want you so bad jiwoo." sooyoung leans in and kisses her lips. blush spreads across both their faces but mostly jiwoo's. she can barely keep it together with sooyoung. lunch ends and only sooyoung had one class left for the day, so jiwoo headed to their dorm.

sooyoung sat down at her seat and played with her pen. the teacher walked in so she began to listen. sooyoung got bored and decided to text jiwoo secretly.

sooyoungie❤️
heyyyyy jiwoooooooo

jiwoo💘🐧
hey shouldn't you be paying attention to your teacher 🫢

yeah but he's so boringgggg and i'd rather text my gf 🫶
i'm excited to come home to you ;)

ikr can your class hurry up, but anyways go pay attention !!

byeeeee 🙁

swiftly putting her phone away, she actually started to pay attention. after several minutes, finally her class was over. sooyoung left the classroom and headed to the dorm buildings. she walked up the stairs and made it to their dorm, unlocked the door and walked in. sooyoung spotted the back of jiwoo's head on the couch. she took off her converse and ran up to her girlfriend. "hiii sooyoung" jiwoo extends her arms out. sooyoung immediately lied on jiwoo's lap. they watched TV together and spent the rest of the day being lazy.

(sorry if this is boring aha)