late night walks - hyewon

"lets get out of the house for a bit, come on gowon." hyejoo insisted. "do we have to?" gowon grumbled trying to pull hyejoo back down so they could continue cuddling. "come on gowon" hyejoo said in a lower voice. that voice made gowon get up and put on a blue hoodie with black sweatpants. hyejoo just wore a black tshirt and grey sweatpants. gowon put on her black and white vans when hyejoo put on her black and white converse. they then exit the dorm to go for a late night walk.

"ah hyejoo are you not cold?" gowon asks while clinging onto hyejoo's arm, slightly rubbing it to hopefully warm hyejoo up. "no i'm okay, you radiate a lot of body heat so i'm perfectly fine" hyejoo says smiling. "ah! do i??" gowon asks as if its a bad thing. "why are you freaking out? its okay gowon" hyejoo says giggling, she then puts her arm around gowon. gowon blushes and snuggles into hyejoo's side.

"ah! hyejoo look!" gowon points to 2 butterflies who are dancing around the 2 girls. "they are very pretty." hyejoo says. "just like you" gowon says smugly. hyejoo blushes and playfully hits gowons shoulder. they continue walking until they sit at a bench which shows the beautiful view of the park. "hey gowon wanna share?" hyejoo says while holding up an airpod to gowon. gowon happily takes it and hyejoo puts a playlist on shuffle.

LOONATIC — ODD EYE CIRCLE

"ooo! i love this song!" gowon says excitedly. hyejoo smiles at the adorable gowon. gowon was smiling and humming the song and hyejoo occasionally joined in. "I don't really care now". gowon quietly sung while looking around. hyejoo was mesmerised at gowon's beauty, she couldn't stop staring. "wow, you're so beautiful." hyejoo mumbles. gowon turns to her, "did you say something hyejoo?" gowon says in a very soft tone. hyejoo realised she said that out loud. "ah nothing." hyejoo panics. gowon is confused and slightly concerned. hyejoo is blushing so much. gowon looks at hyejoo and comes a little closer to her, this made hyejoo even more of a mess. "come on hyejoo i know i heard you say something" gowon curiously says. hyejoo just covers her face in embarrassment. gowon comes closer and removes hyejoo's hands away from her face, this revealed a red faced hyejoo. "are you blushing hyejoo?" gowon says smirking. "ahh be quiet gowon" hyejoo says covering gowon's eyes. "hah but you still didn't cover my mou—" gowon got cutoff by hyejoo kissing her lips. "only way i could shut you up" hyejoo says while trying to calm down.