cinemia - hyewon

"lets go on a date" hyejoo suggested. gowon quickly sat up from the couch and looked at hyejoo who was seated in front of her with her legs crossed. "really?!" gowon says a bit flustered at hyejoo's suggestion. "yes, you deserve to go to somewhere nice" hyejoo says a little embarrassed about what she's saying to gowon. gowon is just adoring hyejoo's cuteness. "aw you're so cute hyejoo" gowon says leaning into kiss hyejoo, hyejoo kisses her back. "so where do you wanna go?" hyejoo asks. gowon thought for a moment, "the cinema!" gowon says excitedly. hyejoo smiles, "okay then, what movie do you wanna watch?" she asks. "that new horror movie!" gowon says. hyejoo nods and drags gowon to their bedroom so they can change. gowon wore a white skirt with a light pink shirt and a jacket. hyejoo wore black pants with a white croptop.

"come on, i'll drive us" hyejoo says softly while walking out of the dorm. gowon clings to hyejoo's arm and follows her. they hop into the car and start heading to the movies. they arrive and immediately go and get popcorn. they walk into the movies and see nobody else is there. "is nobody here or are we just early?" gowon asks. hyejoo responds, "its 7:25pm and the movie starts at 7:30pm, so maybe no one is here?" they both go up to the back row and sit next to each other. "are you sure you will be okay during this movie? you're pretty bad when it comes to horror movies" hyejoo says smiling. "no i wont be scared at all" gowon says proudly. hyejoo doesn't believe her at all but still smiles. a few minutes later the movie begins with still nobody in the room, except hyejoo and gowon.

"AHH!" gowon squeals while clinging onto hyejoo's arm so tightly. "i thought you weren't gonna be scared" hyejoo says while teasing her. gowon ignores and stuffs her face into hyejoo's arm. hyejoo pats gowon's head and continues watching. "ah!" hyejoo says while flincing at the jumpscare. gowon laughs at her. after a lot of flinching and squeals the movie ended. "woah that was so scary.." gowon says still with slightly wide eyes. "agreed.." hyejoo quietly says. they pack up all their things and hop back into the car. this time gowon was driving. hyejoo rests her hand on gowons thigh. "hey, do you want dinner?" gowon asks hyejoo unexpectedly. "oh yeah sure" hyejoo says. gowon parks the car infront of restaurant. they go in and get a booth that is very private and is covered all around. they sit down infront of each other. knock knock the waiter comes in and asks for their order. hyejoo orders a dish with kimchi and gowon orders a chicken dish.

"this place actually looks really nice" hyejoo says looking around. gowon was staring at hyejoo not really listening. "gowon?" hyejoo says again. "ah, sorry what were you saying?" gowon says a little embarrassed because she was staring at hyejoo. "were you staring at me?" hyejoo says smirking. "maybe... it's not my fault you always look so good" gowon says putting her head down. hyejoo lifts up her head and gives her a kiss on the lips. a few minutes later the waiter walks in with the 2 plates of food. they thank him and start to eat. "this is really good!" gowon says happily. hyejoo agrees. they finish their meals and head home to sleep.

(enjoy!)