going out - oec + yeojin

"hey lip, choerry asked if we wanted to hangout with yeojin and her, do you wanna go?" jinsoul asks while stroking her hair. kimlip, who was laying down, just nods her head and sits up from their bed. she faces jinsoul, "do you know where we are going?" kimlip asks. jinsoul also sits up and looks into kimlip's eyes. "ah right, we are going bowling, is that okay with you?" jinsoul says and kisses kimlip's cheek. "yes that sounds awesome" kimlip smiles and kisses jinsoul. they get up and shower, then they get changed. kimlip wore denim shorts and a red & white shirt, jinsoul wore jeans with a white & blue shirt. they both wore converse.
"you look cute" kimlip told jinsoul.
"you too" jinsoul says smiling. they leave their apartment to head to the bowling alley.

meanwhile with yeorry.

"yeojin get up!" choerry shook yeojin's body. she woke up quickly, "heyy choerryyy" yeojin says still half asleep. "don't 'hey choerry' me! get up we are going to be late!" she says walking out the bedroom door to get her shoes on. yeojin rushes to get changed, she wears jeans with a black shirt. she puts on her shoes quickly and exits the bedroom, she sees choerry leaning against the counter near the front door. she knew choerry had been waiting. "i'm sorry i took so long" yeojin frowned and wrapped her arms around choerry. choerry couldn't stay mad at yeojin, she hugged her back. "all right i forgive you but we really have to go, so come on!" choerry says as she shuffles yeojin outside and follows her.

eventually both couples arrive at the bowling alley. yeojin and choerry walk in to see jinsoul and kimlip waiting in one of the bowling isles. they both rushes up to kimlip and jinsoul. "sorry we are a little late!" choerry apologised. "oh no its alright we only got here around 5 minutes ago" jinsoul smiled. they all wasted no time to get started on setting up the rounds. they set their names.

jindori
lippu
cherry
frogjin

"all right lets begin!" yeojin said excitedly. none of them were that good but they still had a lot of fun. they played 4 rounds, jinsoul won the first 2 then choerry won the third, and lastly kimlip won the last round. sadly yeojin didn't win any rounds. "ah why meee" yeojin fake cried. "i can't believe i actually won one" kimlip was surprised by herself. "good job" jinsoul smiled and kissed her cheek. "yeojin its okay, we can beat them next time" choerry smirked. yeojin nodded. they walked out of the bowling alley. it was time for the pairs to leave. "thanks for hanging out! i hope we can do this again sometime" choerry smiled. jinsoul and kimlip thanked her for the invitation and they left. kimlip drove them home.

"ah today was so fun" kimlip smiled as she drove home. "yes it was" jinsoul laughed. they arrived home.

choerry and yeojin also arrived home, they just chilled around for the rest of the day.

(hope u enjoy! comment suggestions if you have any!)