seating plans - chuuves

"all right class, sorry to say but we are having a seating plan due to some incorrect behaviours." the teacher spoke clearly. all the students groaned. the teacher began moving around all the students. sooyoung waited for her name to be called out to be moved. "ha sooyoung! next to kim jiwoo please" the teacher called out. "yes miss" sooyoung got up and found her seat next to the cheerful girl. jiwoo smiled at sooyoung. she smiled back and they both focused on the rest of the lesson. "hey sooyoung can i borrow a pen?" jiwoo whispered. "yes of course, here" sooyoung said quietly and smiled. jiwoo thanked her. at the end of the lesson jiwoo gave it back. "thank you for letting me borrow it" she thanked sooyoung. "oh no problem!" sooyoung said. they both said goodbye and left.

-next day-

jiwoo walked into her classroom and sat in her assigned seat. when will she walk in? jiwoo thought as she waited for sooyoung to arrive. finally sooyoung walked through the door. "hey jiwoo" sooyoung said smiling while sitting down next to her. they began chatting for a few minutes until the teacher arrived. jiwoo and sooyoung talked a little throughout their classes but tried to keep quiet so they didn't get introuble. they did get caught a few times though... "girls no talking! unless you want to be moved" the teacher threatened them. after that the girls only talked when they were allowed to, but they always spared glances at each other and smiled. class ended. "hey jiwoo, can i have your number?" sooyoung asks a little shy. "yeah of course!" she says excitedly and takes out her phone. they exchange numbers and head home. they begin talking and hanging out all the time for several weeks. sooyoung had caught feelings for jiwoo. and she hopes that jiwoo feels the same.

sooyoung finally decides to confess. she calls jiwoo. "hi sooyoung!" jiwoo responds. "ah hey jiwoo, can we meet up at the park?" sooyoung asks. "sure! i'll be there in 10 minutes" jiwoo says excitedly. sooyoung smiles and says goodbye. she puts on her converse shoes and a grey sweater. she heads to the park. it was around 4:30pm so it was still pretty bright outside. she arrives and sits behind a wide tree that her and jiwoo usually hangout at. jiwoo runs up to sooyoung and hugs her then quickly sits down. "so what did you call me here for?" jiwoo asks smiling. sooyoung couldn't help but smile out of nervousness and jiwoo's cute smile. "uhm, i just wanted to tell you something" she took a deep breath, "jiwoo i love talking and hanging out with you, and i have developed feelings for you" sooyoung confesses, she looks down at her shaky hands. jiwoo holds her hands. "sooyoung i like you too" she says smiling. sooyoung puts her head up and hugs jiwoo tightly. jiwoo kisses sooyoung's cheek. they were both so happy that they felt the same way.

(chuuves ☺️)