rain - hyewon

"ay chaewon, i'm bored" hyejoo says with a scratchy voice. "what do you wanna do?" gowon asks. "let's go out for a drive" hyejoo suggests. "but it 1:24am?" gowon objects. "just follow me, i'll drive" she says pulling gowon's arm. gowon made little grumbles as they got up and headed to the car. hyejoo slipped on some shoes and helped gowon put warm clothes on. they both hopped in the car. "so where are we going?" gowon says with a tired voice. "somewhere nice" hyejoo responds. "ah that doesn't tell me anything" she whines. hyejoo continued to drive for a while. "here you can control the music" hyejoo hands her the phone so she can play something. 'Dolphin by OH MY GIRL'  begins to play. hyejoo knew she'd pick this song. gowon happily hummed to the song.

they finally arrived. gowon was surprised to see that hyejoo had taken her to a park. it looked beautiful, with the bright moonlight shining down across the green grass. "woah its so pretty" gowon says with her mouth open. hyejoo held her hand and began to walk further into the park. they kept walking for a while, until hyejoo felt a little raindrop on her head. she held out her right hand and felt more raindrops coming down quicker. gowon also felt them. it then began raining quite heavily. "ahhh! come on gowon!" hyejoo pulls her by the hand to find shelter. they both run to the nearest tree. the two of them were soaked. hyejoo plops down on the somewhat wet grass and catches her breath. she pulls gowon down on her lap and holds her tight. "i'm sorry, i didn't know it would rain" hyejoo apologised. "what no, it was fun" gowon giggled. hyejoo took off her jacket and tried to dry gowon with the inside of it. it sorta worked but gowon just hugged hyejoo to gain warmth. eventually the rain stopped. the couple walked back to their car still quite wet. they got in and headed home. hyejoo and gowon arrived home, they quickly had a warm shower together and changed into comfy clothes. gowon joined hyejoo who was lying down comfortably on their bed. she snuggled into hyejoo and drifted asleep. hyejoo checked the time before also sleeping. 3:46AM.

(sorry this is so short 😿)