sleepover - ot12

4:23pm
ChuuChuuTrain
let's have a sleepover everyone! ^^

bossbabyhyejoo
why..??

lovechoerrymotion
cuz thats what friends do hyejoo.. ㅇ ㅡ ㅇ

froggyyeojin
yes lets have a sleepover! can everybody make it?

coconutjinsoul
sure, i'll be there 😎

aeong
okay i will be there as well.

muscularbunny
me too!! 😆

ecLIPse
i'll come too

princessgowon
hyejoo and i will be there

bibi
Haseul and I will be there aswell ~!!

ChuuChuuTrain
okay! it will be at yves and i' dorm!

Appleyves
yes dont be late!!!! starts at 6:30pm tonight!

everybody got off their phones and began getting ready for the sleepover.

"i know you don't want to go but who knows? it might be fun" gowon said while putting on her tshirt. "fine, as long as we don't have to play any dumb games like truth or dare, then i'll be fine." hyejoo responds. gowon smiles knowing they probably will end up playing it.
————
"hey lip are you ready?" jinsoul shouts from the other room. "yeah just a minute!" she replies while tying her shoelaces. kim lip walks out into the living room, where jinsoul was. "do i look okay?" she asks. jinsoul turns around to face her, "you look beautiful even in comfy clothes" jinsoul smiled and walked up to her. "thank you, you look cute" kim lip says and kisses her. "lets go before we are late" jinsoul smiled widely at kim lip. they left their dorm.
—————
"come on chuu you've been in the shower forever!!" yves shouts from outside the bathroom door. "ah sorry!" she yells back. yves quickly hears the shower water stop and chuu walks out in her towel still very wet from the shower. she slightly bumped into yves. "sorry i didn't see you! you're not wet are you?" chuu asks worriedly. yves raises an eyebrow and laughs a little. "yah! you know i didn't mean it like that!!" chuu says flustered. "hehe i know, now go get changed quickly before everyone arrives" yves smiled giving chuu a kiss. chuu laughed and went to get changed.
—————
"vivi i don't know what to wearrrr" haseul whines. vivi smiles and gets up from their bed. "don't worry, just wear anything casual" vivi reassures her. haseul still pouts. "here, how about this shirt, jacket and pants?" vivi asks holding up some clothes. haseul squints her eyes a little thinking about how it would look. "hm okay!" she smiles. vivi also smiles feeling glad that haseul decided quickly. haseul quickly put on her clothes but first performed a funny strip show for vivi. "see it looks good!" vivi says smiling. haseul kisses vivi and thanks her. "shall we go?" vivi nods.
————
"are you ready?" heejin asks hyunjin. "yeah are you?" she says. "yup!" she smiles. hyunjin laughs, "are you sure you're ready? look at your shirt" hyunjin giggles. she looks down. "ah! when did i spill coffee on it?!" heejin questions. heejin rushes into their bedroom to change it, hyunjin follows. "ah here i'll wear this instead" heejin says holding a pink sweater. "give me your shirt, i'll put it in the wash for you" hyunjin says from behind heejin. "woah when did you get in here? anyways thanks" she says taking her shirt off. hyunjin fails to hold in her smiles. heejin winks and hands her the tshirt. "thank you.." hyunjin scrunches up her face and leaves the room. heejin laughed and slipped on her sweater. "alright lets go!" heejin said.
————
"yeojin get your bum up we have to get ready to go to chuu and yves' place!" choerry whines and shakes yeojin. yeojin was laying down on their bed, "fineee, choi yerim." yeojin teased. choerry was shocked and tackled yeojin. "i'm older than you, ya know" choerry looks into her eyes. yeojin giggles and gets up. they both get changed. "wearing casual clothes is so nice" yeojin says. choerry nods in agreement. "lets go yeojin" choerry says giving yeojin a little peck on the cheek.
—————

"okay is everyone here?" yves asks. "1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10..11, yves we only have 11!?" chuu yells. "chuu its okay, you just forgot to count yourself." yves says. "ah okay" chuu smiles. hyejoo face palms. "what was everyone's first impression of each other when we all first met?" yeojin randomly asks. "my first impression of yeojin was 'is she an elementary schooler?'" heejin says. "same!" jinsoul and kim lip say. "leave me aloneeee" yeojin whines. "my impression of hyejoo wasn't great, there wasn't a reason i just didn't think we'd get along" gowon spoke. "well that definitely changed" jinsoul said smirking. "i thought kim lip was a little scary at first" yeojin laughed. "really?" kim lip was surprised.
———————
they all talked for hours and ate food. slowly each couple fell asleep.

(i didnt know how to rlly continue this sorry 😞)