trouble sleeping - lipsoul

"you coming to bed soon?" jinsoul asks kimlip eagerly as she walked past the desk kimlip was at. "yeah sorry, i'll be there soon jinsoul" kimlip said not even looking up from her paper. "what are you writing about today?" jinsoul asks as she lays like a starfish on their bed. "not much, just how i spoke with my mum today, and you" kimlip continues to write in her diary. "me?" jinsoul raises her eyebrow. "positive stuff about me, right?" she says. "yes, i am writing positive stuff about you" kimlip laughs. "can i see?" jinsoul asks. "no way, its my diary, no one is supposed to read that except me" she clarifies. jinsoul sighs but she understands its non of her business.

kimlip finishes writing and stands up from her chair. she see's jinsoul being a starfish on their bed. "yah how am i supposed to fit in there" she whines. "sleep on the floor" jinsoul jokes. "very funny" kimlip rolls her eyes. jinsoul shuffles over. kimlip sat down next to her. she snuggles into jinsoul, and they both eventually fall asleep. jinsoul randomly woke up at 1am but she decided to go straight back to bed. she woke up again at 1:30am, she fell back asleep. then again she woke up, it was 2:20am, she decided to just get up. she carefully got up without waking up kimlip, and went to the balcony to get some fresh air. she walked onto the balcony and felt the cold air on her face.

jinsoul could faintly hear little mumbles coming from their bed. she didn't move from her spot because she didn't want to wake kimlip up. jinsoul looked out at the road that was infront of the balcony. barely any cars were out. jinsoul got to invested in examining the environment around her, she didn't notice quiet footsteps approaching her from behind. a pair of hands sneak around her waist. jinsoul was startled, but she quickly smelt the familiar rosy scent. "sorry lip, did i wake you?" she asks quietly. "sort of, i tried to hug you, but you weren't there" kimlip spoke groggly while burying her face in jinsoul's back. jinsoul felt slightly guilty. "but, why are you awake?" kimlip asks. jinsoul turns around to face her, kimlip's hands still around her waist, but now her face buried in jinsoul's neck. "i'm not really sure why, i just kept waking up" jinsoul answered. "oh okay, well come on, i'll make sure you fall asleep this time" kimlip murmurs while dragging jinsoul to their bed. kimlip snuggles into jinsoul's chest. kimlip made sure to stay awake until she heard the quiet and soft snores of jinsoul. they both fell asleep for the night.

(😆😆😆)