2: Batroc.

Flying over the Indian Ocean at night is not what I expected I would be doing on a Friday night but here I am.

"The target is a mobile satellite launch platform: The Lemurian Star. They were sending up their last payload when pirates took them, 93 minutes ago." Rumlow explains.

"Any demands?" Steve asks.

"A billion and a half." Rumlow replies.

"Why so steep?" I ask.

"Because it SHIELD's." He replies and I frown.

"So it's not off-course, it's trespassing." Steve notes.

"I'm sure they have a good reason." Nat replies.

"You know, I'm getting a little tired of being Fury's janitor." Steve says and I nod.

"Relax, it's not that complicated." Nat assures.

"How many pirates?" Steve asks.

"Twenty-five, top mercs, led by this guy. Georges Batroc." Rumlow explains, a picture of the guy coming up.

"Ex-DGSE, Action Division. He's at the top of Interpol's Red Notice. Before the French demobilized him, he had thirty-six kill missions. This guy's got a rep for maximum casualties." He continues.

"Hostages?" I ask.

"Uh...mostly techs. One officer, Jasper Sitwell." He says as the picture of Sitwell comes up.

"They're in the galley." He continues.

"What's Sitwell doing on a launch ship? Alright, We're gonna sweep the deck and find Batroc. Nat, you'll kill the engines and wait for instructions. Rumlow, you sweep aft, find the hostages, get them to the life-pods, get 'em out. Let's move." Steve instructs.

"STRIKE, you heard the Cap. Gear up." Rumlow replies.

"Secure channel seven." Steve says into the wrist comm.

"Seven secure. Did you do anything fun Saturday night?" Nat asks.

"Well, all the guys from my barbershop quartet are dead, so... No, not really." Steve replies.

"Coming up by the drop zone, Cap." The pilots voice comes in as I plug in the ear comms and Steve hits the button to open up the ramp.

"You know, if you ask Kristen out, from Statistics, she'd probably say yes." Nat suggests and I nod.

"I know Kristen, she's nice and funny." I replied.

"That's why I don't ask." Steve mutters.

"Too shy or too scared?" Nat asks.

"Too busy!" He replies as he jumps out of the jet.

"Was he wearing a parachute?" An agent asks as I walk towards the edge.

"No. No, he wasn't." I replied as I jump off the edge.

The wind whips stands of my baby hair back and forth as adrenaline pumps through my veins.

I land swiftly on deck knocking out the two guards who where looking over the edge.

I move forward, taking men out as I move.

A guy suddenly appears in front of me with a knife making me roll my eyes
"Qu'est-ce qu'une jolie chose comme vous faire ici?" He speaks making me scoff.
[What is a pretty thing like you doing here?]

He looks at me up and down like I was an object making my blood boil even more before he swings at me the first time and I dodge, likewise the second. He swings for the third time and I catch his hand and hit him in the face.