11: Glitter bombs.

"I still don't get why you won't let me fly." I said to dad while we were in the sky.

"Smalls, all offence intended, I don't trust you with my cheapest car, not to talk of a flying equipment thousands of feet in the sky with me in it. Besides I've got a copilot." He replies gesturing to the 'Jarvis is my co-pilot' plastered on the wall.

"Thor, report on the Hulk?" Nat calls out and I turn around but not before flicking dad's ear.

"The gates of Hel are filled with the screams of his victims." Thor says and my mouth drops in shock. He sees the look on my face and tries to salvage the situation as Bruce groans. I walk towards him as Steve tries to hide his smile.
"Uh, but, not the screams of the dead, of course. No no, uh...wounded screams, mainly whimpering, a great deal of complaining and tales of sprained deltoids and, and uh... and gout."

"We talked about this." I hissed at him and he moves back slightly.

"Hey Banner, Dr. Cho's on her way in from Seoul, is it okay if she sets up in your lab?" Dad calls out breaking the tension.

"Uh, yeah, she knows her way around." Bruce replies.

I could feel the buzz of energy coming from the scepter as I stand beside it, it's bright blue light illuminating the jet.

"It feels good, yeah?" Dad asks making me look up wonder if he's on to me.
"I mean, you've been after this thing since SHIELD collapsed. Not that I haven't enjoyed our little raiding parties, but..." Dad says as he comes to stop behind me.

"No, but this... this brings it to a close." Thor replies.

"As soon as we find out what else this has been used for. I don't just mean weapons. Since when is Strucker capable of human enhancement?" Steve asks and I shrug.

"Banner and I'll give it a once over before it goes back to Asgard. Is that cool with you?" Dad asks and Thor nods.
"I mean, just a few days until the farewell party. You're staying right? Are you going to join us, smalls?" He ask and I shrug again.

"I dunno, I've got a lot to do within the next few days." I replied.

"Yes, yes, of course. A victory should be honored with revels." Thor says too.

"Yeah. Who doesn't love revels. Captain?" Dad asks.

"Hopefully this puts an end to the Chitauri and HYDRA, so. Yes, revels." Steve replies as we all stare at the scepter.

The jet lands in the building and Helen and her assistants rush Clint out of the jet.

"Lab's all set up, boss." Hill says ask I get off the jet.

"Steve's the boss." I call out adjusting my boots in my hand as I padded my way to the elevator.

"Yeah, I can feel the love, smalls." Dad replies as I press the button to my floor.

I chuckled as the elevator door closed.  The elevator pinged a few seconds later and I head to my room.

I'm surprised when I see a box on my bed.
"Uhh, J?"

"A package was delivered while you were away. I took the privilege of scanning it and it is safe." He replies.

"Kay. Who is it from?" I ask.

"Not specified." He replies as I dropped my boots on the floor.

I sit on the bed taking the box in my laps.
"Do you think it's from Liv?" I ask in confusion but he doesn't reply.

My curiosity gets the best of me and I open the top. I'm covered in glitter before I could even react, my mouth hanging in shock.

"JARVIS?" I gritted. "Do me a favour and put Harley Kenner on the line." I continued, spitting out the stray glitter in my mouth.