25: Allies.

"Great. Come on, guys, get me eyes on Barnes. Go." We hear Everett Ross say.

"Sub-level 5, east wing." Sharon says and I nudge Liv to follow Steve and Sam.

"What about you?" She asks.

"I can't, I signed already." I replied sadly and she nods before bolting after them.

I run out to where dad and Nat are standing and we all ran out.

"Evac all civilians. Get me a perimeter around the building, and gunships in the air." Ross' voice booms above all the commotion.

"Please tell me you brought a suit." She says after looking down at the beeping bracelet in my hand.

Great. I'm fighting the Winter Soldier for the second time, without my powers I should add.

"Sure did. It's a lovely Tom Ford, three-piece, two-button. I'm on active-duty non-combatant." Dad replies sarcastically.

A mop of blonde sprints past us.
"Follow me."

"We're in position." Nat says through the comms she handed to me hurriedly.

Dad taps on his watch and an Iron glove wraps around his hand. We exchange a nod and he raises his hand to the soldier and a large blast stuns the soldier making him wince, dad runs towards him, hitting him with another blast and he falls to his knee.

Dad goes for the gun, and he struggles against him, he raised the gun to dad's head but dad blocks the bullet with the glove. He goes to shoot again, but dad pulls the barrel of the gun and smack his head with it.

He recoils before punching dad, making him fly into the chairs.
"Dad!" I scream as I rushed forward.

Dad raises his thumbs up and I run to the soldier who was already walking away, I kick his legs making him fall, sending my elbow into his head.

He grunts and tries to grab me but I jump away, he settles for grabbing a table flinging it at me. I tried to raise a field, instinctively but it struck me that they were inaccessible. I managed to dodge it at the last second, my eyes wide in shock.

He used the moment of shock to his advantage, grabbing me and slamming me down on another table, his flesh hand on my neck, obviously learning from the last time, not that I could do what I did again.

My hand goes up, scratch at his skin as he applied pressure, I kick him, sending my boot into his abdomen and he stumbled back. I heaved a large breath as Sharon comes in kicking him further away, Nat in tow.

Now that my healing isn't kicking in, I could feel the bruise forming and the pain in each breath I took.

By the time, I recovered enough to roll off the table, T is kicking the soldier of Nat.

He continues to land fast kicks and I must say, I'm impressed and a little bit jealous that he's this good without his suit. I grab Nat, wincing when I see her reddened face making wonder how I looked.

We both turned around to see T looking around, the soldier nowhere in sight.

Well, shit.

▪️▪️▪️

"I don't suppose you have any idea where they are?" Ross says sending me a pointed look.

"I don't. Even if I did, what makes you think I'll tell you anything you--"

"We will. GSG-9's got the borders covered. Recon's flying 24/7. They'll get a hit. We'll handle it." Dad says cutting me off.

Just because I signed the Accords doesn't mean I have to the anything this fucker says.