Chapter 8

A/N Hey guys it would be great if you could go on over and check out my Eret book and thank you so so mush for 391 reads and 26 votes. I never expected for this to gain much of anything. So thank you once again.

Now going back over to the Smps side of things. Most people accepted Dream's excuse of Purpled being gone; however, some people didn't and were trying to find out the actual reason. Some of the people were Philza, Eret, Punz, Ponk, and Sam. They called the next meeting and Sam started it by saying, "Okay, so I checked by the portal and I found some blood by the portal. I'm pretty sure that it belonged to Purpled as well."

"Well, that's no good is it? How much blood was there?" Asked Philza.

"If you're asking what I think you're asking, there wasn't enough blood to die from blood loss. That's the only good news I have."

"That's good at least. It could mean that he's still alive. Does anyone else.."

"Wait!" Ponk yelled, interrupting Philza. "Sorry Phil, but I think I know a place where he might be."

Everyone perked up and Eret said, "Well, where and what is it?"

"First of all it's his cabin, and it's in the middle of the woods. I can probably take you back there, cause I visited once, and I have a really good memory."

"Okay, well everyone get your stuff and be ready to head out in no more than ten minutes, if you're not ready by then we're leaving you behind." Phil announced. So everyone got up and started getting ready to go back out into the cold weather. Sam just grabbed a coat and gloves, his fur helped him to keep warm. Ponk grabbed his coat, gloves, hat, earmuffs, and hand warmers seeing as he got cold really easily. Eret grabbed a pair of pants to put under his skirt, a long sleeve shirt, a jacket, gloves, hat, earmuffs, and hand warmers seeing as he got cold easily and was wearing thin layers. Punz grabbed a coat and gloves as he was more resilient to cold and same with Phil having been living there for a while. They headed out the house Phil yelling to Techno that he'd be back later.

Ponk took the lead to go to Purpled's cabin. "So, what do you think we will find there?"

"I hope that we can find anything that could lead us to where Purpled was either heading or hoping to head." said Punz then under his breath he mumbled. "I want him back and being an annoying little brother."

They kept up the chatting all the way there. Sam and Punz kept looking around just in case someone would be watching them. They made it to the edge of a forest that looked dodgy af so Eret asked, "Are you sure this is the right way Ponk? This doesn't look right."

"Of course I am. This is one of the more memorable things about the way there. In fact I even asked him why he built his cabin here in the first place and do you know what he told me."

"Well, what did he say?" asked Sam

"He said and I quote 'I built this here to throw people off and to imply that I don't want anyone around here.' Now that I think about it more he really liked to keep himself excluded from everyone. I actually wonder how many people remembered him before Dream said anything."

Everyone let that sink in. This 18 year old boy lived his life in seclusion and they don't know if anyone even remembered him. Then Eret struck a thought, "Does anyone actually know what happened to his UFO? I heard that it exploded, but do we know why it exploded? I swear that I have seen that thing take off and move without any issues at night before. So why did it explode?"

They let that soak in and realized what Eret was implying. Ponk was the first one to speak up, "Wait, are you saying that someone might have exploded it on purpose, but for what reason? Does that mean that someone on this server exploded one of the things he cared about the most."

"I guess so and have you also heard the rumors that Dogchamp was in it when it exploded. I heard that they don't even know if he's alive or not." Said Sam.

Punz swore that he was seeing red. Not only did they blow up his "brother's"  home, but also his dog. He stayed quiet, but he promised that whoever did that would be dead the next time he saw them. The rest of the way to the cabin was silent, no one wanting to break the silence. It was like half an hour later when they saw an opening with something in it in the distance. Ponk saw it first and said, "Here it is. I told you I wouldn't get us lost."

They made it to the house and entered, but they could tell that something was wrong. First it was dark, it smelled musty like no one had been there in a while, and there was absolutely no movement. "It seems like he's not here. Let's split up and see if we can find anything."

Everyone split up going to different rooms. It was like ten minutes of searching when they heard Sam yell, "I found something." Everyone rushed over to him and he was in the bedroom.

"Well, what did you find?"

"I found a note. Do you want me to read it?"

"Yea"

So Sam opened it and started reading, "Hello to anyone who cares enough to find this. You may not know who I am, but I'm Purpled and very forgotten, but will never admit it out loud. Anyways you may wonder why I'm writing this, but it's because I plan on leaving. There is nothing left for me anymore so I plan to leave. That is much more fun than staying here. You will never find me so these are my last words. Goodbye to all reading this. (If anyone at all)"

All the adults felt like they failed this boy, but they packed up and headed out not saying anything more. They needed a bit of time to ponder this so they did and they left this all for another day.