Chapter 30

Trigger Warning: Mentions of blood and blades. I will mark the start and end, but blood is prevalent for the first half of the chapter, so I will mark where the ends.

Italics-Speaking on a communicator

Ant woke up to a stinging pain in his head. He looked around, but didn't recognize where he was. It was a dimly lit up cave, but the main thing was the glowing egg thing in the middle of it

He had a feeling of deja vu from this room. There was also a faint feeling of danger, so Ant decided to leave the room. He came up through the ground and looked around, but he still didn't recognize much.

He heard something in the distance and it sounded like talking, so he decided to go in that direction. He walked around the buildings, but decided to stay in the shadows, just in case. He came to a plain area of some kind and saw two people in the distance.

Trigger Warning Start (Blade)

From the looks of it, one of them was holding a knife to the other's neck. Ant wanted to act, but he never moved from his spot in the shadows. Ant had to hold in a scream when the one in green slit the other's throat.

Trigger Warning End (Blade)

He watched as the one in green walked away laughing. He saw the one with pink hair on the ground with blood coming from his throat. Then that person had particle burst around them

Ant watched as they tried wrapping their cape around themself, but failed. Ant made sure that the green man was out of sight before rushing over to the other man. Ant got there quickly and removed the cape to see the extent of it.

Ant gasped and he saw the cut about an half an inch deep. He quickly used the cape to apply pressure to the wound. He then started rummaging around his inventory for something useful.

He saw that the person had passed out, and Ant was panicking more. A second later he had finally felt a bottle. He quickly pulled it out and saw the reddish hue it admitted. Ant breathed a sigh of relief.

He quickly uncorked the bottle and took the cape off the man's neck. Ant winced at the amount of blood that had been collected. He pushed past it and poured the healing potion on the man's neck.

Ant watched as the wound slowly knit itself up. He watched as the blood stopped pouring out of his neck, but instead was leaking. Ant knew that this wouldn't be enough, so he grabbed out some cobwebs.

He carefully, bit precisely wrapped it around his neck. Ant sighed and sat back on his legs when all the adrenaline started wearing off. He checked the man's pulse and felt that it was a bit slow, but he wasn't in danger.

Ant didn't feel safe moving him, so he grabbed some dirt blocks and built around them. He didn't have to worry about keeping the hut light because it was morning outside. Ant decided to check his inventory.

He had some more cobwebs, weapons, tools, food, and some blocks. It seemed that he had used his only healing potion on the guy, but Ant didn't regret it. Then he tried to remember where he was.

He knew he was on the Dream Smp, and in New L'manburg, but he can't remember the guy's name. He tried to remember other names, but he could only remember Red's, but Red was already gone.

Ant felt like tearing up, but he couldn't at the moment. He decided to take out his communicator, but he couldn't find it. He kept looking for five minutes, but he still couldn't find it, so he gave up.

He sat against the wall and pulled his legs to his chest and lowered his head. He sat there for what felt like ten minutes. He was only broken out of his trance by something touching his foot.