Chapter 25

Author's Note: There are harmful words, blaming, start of a panic attack, violence, and death. I will mark where it starts and ends.

Techno had been able to get in front of Ant before Puffy could strike him down. Everyone else was still in shock, so they couldn't process anything. "Puffy, chill out a bit," Phil said, worried for both Ant and Puffy.

Ant was shaking with fear behind Techno. He knew what he had done to Foolish, but he never wanted to. "Why should I chill out! He took one of Foolish's lives!" Puffy yelled while trying to move, so that she could hit Ant without hitting Techno.

"I'm fine though," Foolish pointed from the side. "That doesn't matter," Puffy said, struggling to hit Ant. "Puffy enough," Sam said as he had woken up in the time they were gone. "Fine, but I don't trust him," Puffy said, backing down.

Ant still didn't move from his spot behind Techno, but poked his head around. "What's he doing here," Quackity said from the corner of the cave. "It's a long story, and we don't know all of the details yet either."

"Is he still under the egg's control?" Quackity asked. Phil opened his mouth to respond, but was cut off by Tubbo yelling, "Wait!" Everyone looked at him, and he shied away a bit. "Sorry, it's just, look at his eyes." Tubbo said.

Everyone looked at Ant, who went farther behind Techno to try and hide from the attention. It took everyone a minute, but Foolish was the first to notice. "His eyes are blue now," he said.

"Well, what if they're just contacts used to trick us," Puffy said, trying to find ways to still be mad at Ant. "They're not, and there is still other evidence saying that he's not with them," Eret said, walking up, so that he was next to Ant.

"Yea, what is it?" Puffy asked. "He was attacked by the demons and feels remorse for all the things he did," Eret said, defending Ant. "Prove it," Puffy shot at him. Before Eret had a chance to shoot something back, Ant walked in front of Tehcno.

Everyone stood in shock as he walked over to Puffy. He walked, so that he was right in front of her. He lifted his arms up and started undoing the bandages on his arms. He exposed his scratched and still slightly bleeding arms to air.

Not many people could see what happened to his arms, but the ones that did gasped in surprise. "What happened to your arms?" Tubbo said while staring at them. Ant just sighed and said, "Exactly what Eret said. Plus a bit extra," Ant muttered the last part under his breath.

Only Puffy and Techno had heard, as he had said it so quietly, but their hearing still picked up on it. Puffy decided not to comment on it, but instead she walked away and out of the cave to think.

Ant started putting the bandages back on when he felt a hand on his shoulder. He whipped around and saw that it was just Phl. "Are you okay?" Phil asked with concern in his eyes.

Ant nodded because he didn't trust his voice at the moment. He could tell that Phil didn't believe him, but decided to not comment on it with everyone around. Phil hesitantly walked back over to Techno.

Ant finished redoing the bandages and went to a dark corner in the cave. He hadn't told any, but he could still hear whispers from the egg. He told himself to not believe the lies again. He sat there for a while, just staring ahead, zoned out.

He didn't notice when someone was calling his name or when they sat down next to him. He just kept staring ahead at the other side of the cave. He still didn't notice when said person leaned into him.

(O_O)

After a bit, Tubbo walked over to where Ant was sitting. He called out his name a few times, but got no response. He waited for a few more minutes, and he decided he wasn't going to get anything.