Chapter 28

Techno started making his way back to the cave. The entire time he was wondering about how to unpossess Dream, and if he should tell Phil about this. He was pulled out of his thoughts when he saw the entrance of the cave.

He put Carl back into the stable and made his way back into the cave. He knew to be quiet since it was night, and most people should be sleeping. He entered the main area and saw everyone in their normal spots.

Tubbo, Tommy, Ranboo, and Fundy were curled up next to each other. Sam, Foolish, Eret, and Puffy were next to each other. Techno had to do a double take when he saw Foolish and Puffy over there.

He looked around and saw Phil in the corner as well, except that Phil was awake and staring at him. Techno stayed still and hoped that Phil hadn't actually seen him, but his hopes were busted when Phil waved him over.

Techno walked past everyone and sat next to Phil. It was silent for a bit before Phil asked, "Where were you?" "Just out," Techno said, brushing it off. "Nope, that's not happening today," Phil said.

"I'm not wrong," Techno complained. Phil raised his eyebrows and said, "You aren't right either. Now tell me, Where were you?" "I just did a check around to make sure we weren't being spied on," Techno said.

Techno thought of it as an approving answer since it technically wasn't a lie, but it wasn't the full truth. Phil had none of it though, "Where did you go patrolling then." "Just a mile or two in every direction," Techno said.

"Did you walk or not?" Phil asked, being onto him. "Walking of course, what else would I do," Techno said. "Maybe have a horse named Carl," Phil said. "I do, but he's still back at the cabin," Techno said, completely lying.

"Sure, then why did I see a horse that looked a lot like Carl this morning in a den of some kind," Phil said. "I don't know," Techno said while looking away from him. "Mate, I know you went back to the cabin," Phil said.

"Fine, but it wasn't for long," Techno said, trying to redeem himself. "It's still dangerous though," Phil said, trying to tell him how serious it was. "I know, but I'm not promising that it won't happen again," Techno said.

"I know mate, but do be careful," Phil said. "I will," Techno said, decidedint to ignore the fact that he and Dream had a deal that was the opposite of what Phil wants. "Okay, now try to get some sleep," Phil said as he laid down.

"Good Night," Techno said as he laid down as well. "Night, mate," Phil said before he fell asleep, exhausted from everything. Techno stayed awake though. After making sure Phil was asleep, Techno sat back up.

There was no way he was going to be able to fall asleep, with what had just happened with Dream. He opened his communicator and looked up ways to get rid of Dreamons. Not much was known of them though.

Techno spent an hour on his communicator looking for information, but had found nothing. After another thirty minutes, he hit the goldmine. He found an article talking about everything he needed to know on Dreamons.

From the looks of it, someone who had once been possessed by a Dreamon wrote this article. It had everything from their favorite color to how to get rid of it. Techno found it ironic that the Dreamons favorite color was green.

He saved the article for later and turned his communicator off. He made sure that it was secure in his pocket because the last thing he needed was someone finding out about this. He then laid down, closed his eyes, and fell asleep.

--_--

Techno woke up the next morning, but that didn't mean that everything wasn't in chaos. He looked around to see what the source of the chaos was. He saw everyone crowded around something, but he couldn't see what.