Chapter 47

It didn't take long for X to decide to call a meeting with everyone. Scar went back to his house to make sure the minors got there safely because they still didn't know the exact way to get there. He landed sloppily outside his house because of the rush to get there.

He opened the door and saw Tommy pacing and muttering to himself. Fundy and Ranboo were sitting on the couch while Tubbo was trying to get him to stop. Everyone had heard the door open and looked towards it. Tommy didn't hesitate to ask, "Is what happened in chat true?"

"Yes, X called a meeting, and everyone will be there. It's not far from here, so it shouldn't take long," Scar said, already walking out the door while everyone got up and followed him, including Dogchamp.

The walk to the meeting place was silent, but full of apprehension. The building came into view and Scar saw that mostly everyone was waiting outside. The moment Tommy and Fundy saw them, they were off. Scar just heard a whoosh as they ran past him.

Scar could tell that even if Ranboo and Tubbo didn't run, they at least picked up their pace and passed him. Scar smiled at the blatant display of happiness they had. He saw as Tommy tackled Phil into a hug, almost knocking him over.

Fundy more carefully hugged Wilbur. Scar didn't know what their relationship was, but it seemed good. Scar went to stand my Grian, Mumbo, and Cub who were also standing outside. "Why is everyone outside?" Scar asked.

Grian shrugged, "I don't know. It seemed like it's a outside meeting today though." Scar smiled. "What do you think this means for everyone else on the other server?" Cub asked. Scar shrugged, "Hopefully it means that they can also get out of there soon."

Grian nodded, "I don't even care if that server gets abandoned. I just want everyone to be safe." Scar nodded and they waited in silence for everyone else to arrive. Scar was drumming in fingers to try and get rid of the nerves that didn't seem to be in the right place.

It wasn't long until the last person arrived. By then, the area was buzzing with conversation about builds or pranks from a certain birdman. The overall atmosphere was light and happy. Something Scar was grateful for.

WIth everyone present, X clapped his hands and the conversation stopped. "It seems that everyone is here. We also have some new people. You can introduce yourselves to each other." They did their introductions in turn with no interruptions surprisingly.

The only thing is that most of the Hermits eyed Dream wearily. They didn't trust nor forgive for killing Purpled. Once the introductions were done, X asked, "Do you guys have any clue how you got here?"

They looked at each other as if the others would have an answer, but nobody did. However, Phil had a sort of knowing or suspicious look on his face, as if he had an idea of what happened. However, it also didn't seem like something he felt like sharing, so X wasn't about to confront him on it.

"I'll take that as a no," X said. Do you still have access to the server's code?" X asked looking towards Dream and Callahan, who both went to pull open the code on their communicators. Dream smiled and said, "Yea."

X was confused. He expected a no when he asked that question. "That's good. I'll see if I can help you with some coding tomorrow," X asked. He then turned it over to the Hermits and Dreamsmp people to see if they had any questions or concerns.

"Where are we going to be staying?" The one with the clout glasses, George, X's brain supplied asked. X thought about it for a moment. There were more people this time. It wasn't just Purpled, the minors, Ponk, or Punz. X looked over to Punz asking a silent question.

"I can store them. I'm almost finished with my base," Punz said. X nodded his head in appreciation. "Is there anything else, anybody wants to add?" X asked. He looked around the room, but nobody said anything. "Meeting adjourned. Have a good day everyone," X said.