Chapter 43

Purpled woke up the next morning in pain. He winced and in a second there was somebody standing over him, offering him a potion. Purpled gratefully accepts and feels instant relief.

"How are you, Purp?" Ponk, who was the one that gave him the potion, asked. Purpled sighed, "Like hell." Ponk laughed, "I can imagine that. There's another meeting between the Hermits and us again if you want to get up."

Purpled groaned. He wanted to see the hermits, but he also didn't want to move. He's still hurting laying down, not even sitting. Purpled feelings overrode his logic, so he said, "Yea, can you help me though?"

"Sure, tell me when to stop though," Ponk said, holding Purled by the back to help him sit up. Ponk moved him very slowly, but Purpled still winced multiple times. Purpled was out of breath by the time he was sitting up.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Ponk asked, giving Purpled the time to rest. Purpled nodded his head. He wanted to see his family again, even though he had seen them last night. Ponk let Purpled rest for however long he wanted to.

"Ok, I'm ready now," Purpled said as Ponk grabbed Purpled's good arm and put it around his shoulder. He then put his arm around Purpled's waist to help support him. "Are you ready?" Ponk asked.

Purpled nodded his head, so Ponk slowly lifted Purpled into a standing position. Purpled didn't know how he had moved at all yesterday because this was hell. Purpled was panting by the time he was standing. "Are you sure that you're okay?" Ponk asked.

Purpled nodded his head. He didn't know why it was so important that he needed to see his family, but he was going to push himself to see them. At least that's what he thought, but a second later there was a voice in his head and he passed out in Ponk's hold.

\{OwO}/

Phil wasn't expecting anything bad or serious to happen that day, but fate hated him. The meeting with the hermits was going well. There were no demons in sight. Everything was going their way for once.

That was until there was a yell that sounded a lot like Ponk. Eret was immediately out of his seat, going towards the noise. Phil looked over to X through the screen. "Can I put you on hold for a moment?"

X nodded, so Phil was off. Everyone else stayed behind to hold a normal conversation or at least Phil hoped so. Phil rounded a corner to see both Purpled on the ground with Eret and Ponk by him.

"What happened?" Phil asked, surveying the scene. Ponk shrugged, "I don't know. He was standing with my help and didn't seem like he was about to pass out, but then he did. Now, we have to wait for him to wake up."

So, that's what they did. They sat there in silence for a few minutes, with the only noise being the distant chatter of the others. Phil was about to get up to go back to the meeting when Purpled jolted awake. He seemed to forget that he had a broken arm and leg, seeing as he put pressure on them immediately.

Purpled's mouth opened in a silent scream, as he immediately began falling backwards. Eret caught him and gently lowered him back to the ground. "What happened?" Eret asked, seeing Purpled's eyes land on him.

"Nothing," Purpled said, not wanting to talk, so nobody pushed it. "Do you still want to go to the others?" Ponk asked. Purpled nodded, so both Eret and Ponk helped Purpled to his feet. With Eret's added help, things went much smoother than before.

Phil walked ahead of them into the meeting, so all the attention was hopefully on him and not the other group. Phil took back his seat and said, "We can continue the meeting now." X nodded his head.

"I've been looking at ways to get into your server with Tubbo's help. Also, may I say that this boy is an excellent hacker," X said, and Tubbo's face lit up at the praise. Although he did pout at being called a boy.