Chapter 38

Author's Note: I'm so sorry that I haven't updated this in a while. I was preparing for finals for a while then I was away from technology for around a week, so I didn't have any time to write. I plan on writing more, but I can't make any promised for the coming weeks. Thanks for all the supports on this and without further ado on with the story.

Phil sighed as he watched Purpled run to the attic. He turned around to see everyone in the room either laughing or trying not to laugh. Phil rolled his eyes, "Just wait this is gonna be you one day."

"Sure, we will, old man," Techno said through his communicator. Phil once again rolled his eyes and left to go to his room. He was planning on communicating with Kristen again.

He hoped that she would know what happened with Punz and if she had any ideas of what to do with the egg. He opened the door to his room then shut it behind him and locked it.

He didn't want anybody just randomly charging in without any warning. He sat down on the floor in the middle of the room, crossed his legs, and tried focusing on his and Kristen's link.

He could feel a tug in his head and guessed that Kristen was also trying to communicate with him. He followed the tug and let his consciousness go with it. He felt as his body started leaning forwards, but his feeling was already gone by the time it hit the floor.

Phil saw his vision starting to light up until he was in Kristen's throne room. As if by instinct, Phil knelt down and bowed his head. He heard Kristen scoff and say, "How many times have I told you not to do that!?"

"More than I want to count, my majesty, " Phil admitted shamelessly. He lifted his head up when he heard Kristen walking over. She smacked the back of his head before he stood up. "What was that for?"

"It's for never listening to me and I just felt like it," she said, pulling him into a hug. Phil reciprocated the hug and they stayed like that. Phil was just a bit taller than her, so he was able to rest his chin on her head.

"I hate to ruin this, but I have a few questions."

"Shoot."

"Do you have any idea what happened with Punz because we saw the message that he died, but he didn't respawn on the server."

"Shoot, that wasn't supposed to happen." Kristen said, pulling away from Phil.

"What wasn't supposed to happen?" Phil inquired.

"I was pretty sure that on Hermitcraft when he died, but I don't know anymore. If he was then you shouldn't have gotten any notifications. I'm also pretty sure that they got a message too." Kirsten said, starting to ramble.

"Did he make it over in time though?" Phil asked, worriedly.

"Yes, I can tell that he's still alive and not permanently dead, so it's a good sign at least. Do you have any more questions?" she asked.

"Yea, how come I can't communicate to anyone on Hermitcraft? I can't even reach Tommy, which is making me worried," Phil asked.

"I'm going to assume that Dream upgraded the protections on his server, and Tommy is fine, he's not even causing trouble right now, surprisingly." Kirsten said, chuckling.

"That's good, I think. Also, is Techno going to be fine? I know that he's bandaged and stuff, but it won't kill him." Phil said, also starting to ramble.

"Calm down, he'll be fine, just give him some time. I don't know how well that wound is going to heal without respawn though," she said, trying to calm Phil.

"That's half good news at least." They were then left in silence for a bit before Phil felt another tug on his consciousness, alerting him that his physical body on the server was starting to wake up.