Chapter 15

[Back on the Dream smp]

Dream was standing in the doorway glaring at them. "So where did you say that Purpled was again?" Dream looked each of them in the eye, hoping to intimidate them. They all glanced at each other with a look that conveyed 'We aren't telling him again." They stood their ground as Dream came closer.

"Do I have to repeat myself?" Everyone stayed silent. Dream sighed, "I was hoping that I didn't have to do this." Dream said and started walking towards the door, "I was hoping you just told me, but this was all your choice. Now you have to accept the consequences." Dream then left.

Everyone looked warily at each other all wondering what that meant. Foolish spoke, breaking the silence, "Did we just screw Purpled over?" Everyone thought the same thing. We totally just did.

Foolish continued, " How do we help him?" Philza said, "As crazy as it sounds we can try and get more people on our side and overthrow Dream. Most of them looked at Philza, mouths agape, Techno spoke their thoughts, "You're right. It is crazy."

Philza just shrugged. Eret defending Phil said, "Yes, it's a bit extreme, but I agree with the first part, The more people we have on our side the better. I know some who are close and would help."

They all agreed and Punz spoke suggesting a plan, "How bout we go and gather more people, but still try and keep it on the down low. They all agreed and departed, going home to think about life. (Not a pretty thought .)

...

In a few days they had gathered most of the Smp, excluding Dream, Purpled, the Eggpire-minus Punz and Ponk since they broke free from its control-, and Sam. (No one could find where he went) Phil made a chat with all of them and invited them to his house in the snow. People started arriving an hour after he sent that out. Some of the first were Niki, Puffy, Eret, Punz, and Ponk. Another hour later everyone besides Ranboo and Tubbo were there.

Everyone was calmly conversing when the front door slammed open. Immediately everyone put their guards up, but lowered them when they saw Ranboo hunched over panting. Phil asked, "Is everything alright, Ranboo?" "No!" Ranboo cried out. "What's wrong mate?" Ranboo took a minute to catch his breath then said, "I can't find Tubbo anywhere. I looked in all his favorite spots. I even destroyed his house looking for him! He promised that we would come up together!" Ranboo said, holding back tears.

Phil was starting to get worried. Even though Tubbo may seem like his head isn't on his shoulder, he wouldn't break a promise, especially to Ranboo. Niki and Eret came over and sat by Ranboo on the floor while everyone else went to the kitchen to give them space. Tommy came rushing from the back of the crowd. "Is Tubbo alright? I couldn't hear everything," Tommy said, worried for Tubbo.

Phil decided to lie to Tommy, "Yes, Tubbo is just fine. He decided to stay home today," Tommy looked for any hint of a lie, but didn't seem to find any. He then left and went over to Ghostbur, who gave him some blue. Phil sighed and thought Of course more minors had to get involved in this. Where is Tubbo? Phil kept thinking for a bit and decided to go to a different room to try talking to Kristin again.

He went to his bedroom, turned off all the light, shut the curtains, and kneeled in the middle of the floor. He folded his hands and tried connecting to the bond he had with Kristen. He tried and something felt different this time, but he couldn't place his finger on what it was.

He kept trying for ten minutes before he tried opening his eyes. Except when he did, he couldn't see anything. He felt around and felt that this was not the carpet he was previously kneeling on. Instead it was a smooth surface as if it was ice. He stood up and walked forwards. He kept walking for a  few minutes and he thought he saw some light coming up ahead.

He kept walking and it was getting bright. Not much, but he could see his hand in front of his face again. It was another five minutes before he saw a door at the end of the tunnel. He made it to the door and hesitantly opened it, and he saw a room of sorts. There was a throne of some kind, and more doors leaning off to the side.

What caught his attention though was the person sitting on the throne. She was wearing all black and had a black veil covering her face. Even if he couldn't see much of her, Phil knew that this was Kristin. He walked over to the throne and kneeled. Kristin got off the throne and whacked him on the head. Phil rubbed his head and Kristin said, "How many times do I have to tell you not to kneel?"

Phil shrugged, "It's the right thing to do your highness," Phil said and bowed just to annoy her. Kristin chuckled and made the first move. She walked closer and wrapped Phil in a hug, "I missed you," she said. Phil nodded and said, "I missed you too."

They said like that for a while, not wanting to leave the others embrace. Phil decided to get down to business and said, "Why wasn't our bond working earlier." Kristin sighed and said, "Your admin is somehow blocking it.I don't know how he is, so I can't fix it either."

Phil nodded, it made some sense, Dream is a very powerful admin, so it would make sense. He then remembered one of the reasons he tried this. "Where is Tubbo? Is he okay?" Kristin sighed, "Yea, but Dream has him." Phil realized that it made so much sense. Before he left, he said to accept the consequences, and this is it.

"Do you know what he's doing to Tubbo?" Kristin shook her head and they fell back into a comfortable silence. "How is Purpled?" Phil asked out of the blue. Kristin smiled and said, "He's doing fine. He found himself in the arms of some of the most loving Hermits like Xisuma and Scar." Phil nodded, he may not know them that well, but from what Tubbo says about Scar he must be amazing.

Kristin continued, "He has his good and bad days, but they don't push him, and they still love and care for him." "Did you have control of where he went?" Phil asked with a sly smile. Kristin smirked and said, "Maybe." Phil chuckled, "Well, it seems you made an amazing choice."

They sat in each other's embrace for a while before Phil felt something and looked at his hands that were fading away. Phil sighed and looked at Kristin, "Well, it seems as if my body is deciding to wake up now." Kristin sighed, gave him a hug, and said, "Till next time my love." Phil's vision went black.

...

Phil woke back up in the land of the living and heard knocking on the door. He heard Techno through the door, "You good in there Phil." "Yea, I'm good, mate," Phil called back. He heard some shuffling then footsteps walking away. Phil stood up and looked outside to see that the sun was setting. He walked over to his bathroom to wash his face. As soon as the water hit his face, he realized he should probably go and talk to the others about Tubbo. So, he walked out of his room and back to the kitchen. He entered the kitchen to see the others talking.

He then walked to the living room to see Niki and Eret sitting by Ranboo and Tommy on the couch. Niki saw him enter and beckoned him over to a spot on the other couch. He sat down and looked at Ranboo, "Are you okay?" Ranboo nodded leaning heavily on Eret. "You can go to sleep if you want." Ranboo nodded and shifted themself so that their head was set on Eret's lap.

Ranboo soon fell asleep and Phil stood up to go back to the kitchen to talk with the others. Tommy gave him a look, but he ignored it for the moment. He entered the kitchen and clapped his hands so everyone's attention was on him. When all the noise quieted down, he said, "I know where Tubbo is."

Everyone was stunned for a minute before some started yelling, "Quiet!" Niki said in the doorway to the kitchen. "Ranboo is sleeping, so you will be quiet, so you don't wake them up. Got it," Niki said with the most murderous glare anyone had ever seen. Everyone nodded their heads and Niki perked up, "Perfect." She said as she exited the room as normal as could be.

They all stood stunned there for a minute before they focused their attention on Phil to get back on topic. Puffy asked, "How do you know? We literally didn't know he was missing five hours ago." Phil smirked and said, "Let's say I have some connections." Phil looked at Techno and saw him come to a realization. In his eyes Techno asked 'You talked to her again.' Phil answered the unsaid question by nodding his head. Techno looked relieved at the news.

Someone asked, "Well, where is he?" Phil sighed and said, "Dream has him." Everyone sucked in a breath at that statement. They were in silence and the only thing that broke it was the front door slamming shut. Phil walked to the living room and noticed one person missing Tommy.