Chapter 26

Author's note: There are signs of a panic attack. As usual I will mark the start and end.

The minute a portal opened up in the living room Punz and Ponk were on guard. Then not even a minute later, Ant came crashing through the portal. Ponk and Punz drew their swords and pointed them at him.

They thought he was still under the influence of the egg. Ant had his face facing the ground and then looked up to say opps. Ponk noticed something about his eyes instantly, but he couldn't pinpoint what was wrong.

"What are you doing here?" Punz demanded and shoved his sword closer to Ant's throat. Ant had audibly gulped, "I don't know. I don't even want to be here. I got shoved through the portal," Ant rambled on.

Punz was about to ask another question when someone else came through the portal. It was Phil. "Whoa, calm down," Phil said when he processed the scene. "Calm down, Ant's here to take us!" Punz shouted while waving his sword.

"No, Ant's free of the egg now. You can look at his eyes for proof," Phil said. Both Ponk and Punz looked at Ant's eyes and noticed that they were blue. They relax and let their guard down a bit.

"So, that just leaves Hannah, Bad, and Skeppy under control," Ponk mumbled, mostly to himself. A minute later there was a crash from the other room. Everyone looked over in that direction, but Ponk and Punz were the ones to rush over.

They saw Purpled on the ground, rubbing his knee. "What happened?" Ponk asked while helping Purpled up. "My legs just gave out," Purpled said while clinging to Ponk. "Are you supposed to be moving large distances yet," Punz asked.

Judging by the sheepish look on Purpled's face, he wasn't. "Not really, but I had to see the commotion that you guys were making. Punz and Ponk looked at each other with an expression that said 'We completely forgot about them'.

"Yea, I'll go make sure everything's okay," Punz said while walking back to the living room. "We should go as well," Ponk said while leading Purpled over. It took them longer than Punz, but they still made it.

Purpled had physically recoiled when he saw Ant sitting on the couch. "Is he good now?" Purpled whispered to Ponk, but judging by the way Ant's ears twitched he had heard it. "Yea," Punz whispered back.

Purpled then took notice of everyone else in the room. Phil, Punz, Puffy, and Foolish were talking in the corner. None of the other minors were there though. Ponk led Purpled to the couch and helped him sit down.

A second after Purpled sat down Puffy started interrogating him. "Why did you leave? Why did you try fighting them? Are you okay? Is everything healing? Why didn't you set your spawn? Why do you still have the three life syst..?"

Phil had put his hand over her mouth to stop her from talking. "Slow down there Puffy. You need to let him speak as well." Phil said before he took his hand off. Puffy started grumbling about Phil.

Phil decided to ignore her and continue the conversation without her. "Are you okay?" he asked. "I'm healing," Purpled answered carefully. "Why did you leave?" Phil asked next.

"First of all I got lost in the tunnels and took the first exit I could. Then I didn't know where the entrance was, so I started walking in the direction of L'manburg." Purpled said, hoping to clear things up.

"The entrance isn't that difficult to find. Did you even look for it?" Phil asked. Purpled laughed nervously and that was all the answer they needed. Punz walked him over the back of the head.

"Ow, what was that for?" Purpled whined. "It's for being an idiot," Punz said while smiling. Purpled put his head down and grumbled something about Punz being an idiot, which earned him another smack to the head.