Chapter 58

Author's Note: Sorry for the lack of updates. Sickness had been kicking my butt and school has been overwhelming as a lately. This is officially the last chapter. Sorry if it seems rushed or abrupt, but I have been losing my motivation. Hope everyone has a lovely day. 

Scar looked down at Purpled, who was asleep by his legs. He looked up when Ponk and Punz stopped in front of him. "How is he doing?" Ponk asked.

Scar shrugged. "He definitely still has a lot of healing left to do. Punz, how did you find Purpled in the ship crash?"

Punz froze all his movements. "How do you know about that? Did Purpled tell you?" Scar nodded his head. Punz sighed, "His parents were wrapped around him. Does he remember that?'

"Not exactly. He knows that they were hugging him when it went down, but he doesn't remember anything until you were carrying him out of the crash." Scar said, messing with Purpled's hair.

Ponk and Punz took X's and Keralis's seat. "'That's good at least. That was a brutal crash," Ponk said.

"You were there too," Scar said.

"Yea, some of the other members were there too. I think it was Dream, George, and Bad," Ponk said, looking towards Punz.

Punz nodded his head, "That sounds about right. Do you know what the plan is going forward?"

Scar shook his head. "I have no idea. I know X doesn't mind everyone staying here."

"X is too nice for all of us," Ponk said.

"Definitely, there have been times when the hermits have gotten way too chaotic for me, and you guys have met me. If it was too chaotic for me, then it was too chaotic for X." Scar said.

They sat in a comfortable silence. Ponk and Punz were looking through their coms. Scar was petting Jellie while running his hand through Purpled's hair. "Breakfast is ready!" came a shout from the kitchen.

Scar watched in amusement as people–both from the Dreamsmp and the hermits–ran into the kitchen to get food. Scar looked around and saw that Phil, Eret, Kristen, and Impulse were left in the living room.

Scar smiled and gently shook Purpled, who only groaned in response. "Come on. It's time to get up. Breakfast is ready." That got a response because in less than a second Purpled was also rushing to the kitchen.

Scar laughed and made his way over to the others in the room. Phil saw him approaching and asked, "Good morning, how are you today Scar?"

"Not too bad. Where are you guys planning on going after this?" he asked, mainly to the Dreamsmpers.

"Well, I'm going to head back to my realm. Can't have death be absent for too long after all. I'll hopefully be able to visit though. " Kristen said.

"I think Dream was planning on hosting a server for people to stay on while we figure things out," Eret said, adjusting his sunglasses.

"That's kind of him," Scar said.

"Yea, it's a little strange to be honest. Everyone's used to him being this like evil tyrant, but he's really nice." Eret said.

"Why was he like that in the first place?" Impulse asked. He didn't understand when it was explained earlier.

"It was the dreamon. It's a demon that could get into your code and corrupt it. We managed to get rid of it. That is what happened with Wilbur and Quackity as well. That's probably why he blew up Purpled's UFO in the first place," Phil said.

"Oh yea, you know that makes so much sense looking back at it," Eret said. "Well, we should probably go so that we actually get some breakfast this morning."