Chapter 50

Author's Note: Thank you guys so much for all the votes and comments. They mean a lot to me and are the reason I keep writing. There is a trigger warning for thoughts of hopelessness, worthlessness, and possibly suicide

Phil was having a decent day at the moment. He was hanging out with Wilbut, Tommy, and Tubbo in the hermit's shopping district. He was still worried about everything, but there wasn't much he could do at the moment.

He was in the middle of trying to stop Wilbur from eating sand when his communicator rang. He pulled it out and saw that it was from Eret. That meant it probably wasn't anything good. "Who is it?" Tubbo asked.

"It's Eret," Phil said, and saw their faces drop, coming to the same conclusion he had. Phil picked it up. "PhilhelPurpledjustleftandIdon'tknowwhattodo?" Eret rambled. "Say that again, but slower," he said, catching Wilbur's worried face. He heard Eret take a deep breath, "Purpled left to find X. He has a horse and no one can find him. What should I do?"

Phil paused, "He did what?" Phil could feel Eret's panic over the phone. "He left when me and Sam were talking about what XD could be. We didn't notice until Ant yelled at him to come back. I don't know what to do. This is all my fault."

"Eret, listen to me. None of this is your fault. Purpled made this decision himself. Got it," Phil said, seeing the others' faces grow more concerned. He heard Eret sigh, "It is though. I wasn't watching him closely. He's also on his last life and if he dies, I will never be able to forgive myself."

"He's not going to die, so calm down," Phil said. He could see the others wanting to say something, but he held his hands up. "Do you know where he's heading?" Phil asked. "No, I don't even think that he knows where he's going," Eret said.

"So not much to go on," Phil said, starting to pace. "Is there any way you can get X's location?" "No, none of us got the admin abilities passed to us. Dream and Callahan still have it." Eret said, panic seeping into his voice.

"Okay, I'll get them over as soon as possible," Phil said, then held his communicator to his chest. "Wil, get Dream and Callahan here now," he said, and Wil immediately pulled out his own communicator and messaged them.

Phil kept trying to keep Eret calm while they waited for Dream and Callahan to arrive. Fortunately, they didn't have to wait long. Dream arrived first with Callahan following immediately after. "What's wrong?" Dream asked.

"Purpled left to find Xisuma. I was wondering if you could find X's location or maybe even Purpled's," Phil said. "Yea, that shouldn't be hard. I'll get Xisuma's, you get Purpled," Dream said towards Callahan.

Callahan nodded and immediately got to work. Another set of fireworks approached them. Phil looked up and saw that it was Scar and Keralis. They both went over to Phil. "What's the matter?" Scar asked.

Phil sighed, not wanting to tell them the issue. "Purpled left to find X on his own," he said, straight to the point. Scar almost like glitched for a second. "That idiot," Scar said, "he really can't listen."

"He really can't," Keralis said. "Got it," Dream said, and Callahan nodded, showing that he had it as well. "Where are they?" Phil asked. "X is a little bit off of spawn," Dream said and Callahan showed him his communicator. "Purpled is rapidly approaching it.

"How does he even know where X is?" Phil asked. Callahan had a sheepish expression on his face. Phil noticed,"What did you do, Callahan?" Callahan quickly typed something out on his communicator. He showed it the Dream.

"Wha, how did you even do that?" Dream asked. "What did he do?" Keralis asked. "He gave Purpled access to the code," Dream said. There was silence, but then Tubbo said, "How did you not notice that? I thought it was really obvious when someone has access to the code."