Chapter 32

Purpled awoke the next morning, but something felt off. He remembered what had happened yesterday and groaned at what today was gonna be like. He felt a wright on his chest and saw Dogchamp laying there, snoring away.

He gently moved Dogchamp to the side, so he could get up. He slowly stood up, but didn't wobble or sway at at, which was a good sign. He walked into the kitchen to get some breakfast.

He decided to make some breakfast for everyone seeing how there were more than just two people here. He couldn't remember what everyone liked, so he went with some traditional omelets.

He was getting all the ingredients prepared when he heard someone cough behind him. He turned around and saw Scar standing there. "Good morning," Purpled said with a sheepish wave.

"Are you supposed to be on your feet for this long?" Scar asked, walking towards Purpled. "Technically no," Purpled said, but continued when he saw Scar's face, "but Stress said I should start being on my feet more.

"Ugh, I give up with you, but at least sit down while you wait," Scar said, bringing a stool to Purpled's side of the counter. "Fine, what kind of omelet do you like?" Purpled asked. "I'll go with cheese and all the meat," Scar said.

"K," Purpled said while grabbing the ingredients. He had the eggs, cheese, meat, butter, and a frying pan laid out. "Is this everything," he asked mostly to himself. "No, you need a whisk and a bowl," Scar said, startling him.

"Oh yea," Purpled said, going to grab them, but Scar handed him the stuff before Purpled moved. "How about I make breakfast this morning," Scar said, trying to move infront of the stove.

"No way, do you remember the last time you tried that?" Purpled said, standing his ground. "It wasn't that bad," Scar whined. "You almost burned down the house," Purpled said.

"But I didn't, so that's something," Scar said, still trying to move Purpled. "That's because I extinguished the fire before it spread from the pan. Even then we had to take the burned food outside," Purpled said.

"Hey, I helped get rid of the fire," Scar said before giving up. "Dam, how are you so strong, like what the heck," Scar said. "I'm not that strong, you're just weak," Purpled said, pushing Scar away.

"I'm not leaving entirely. I still have to supervise you, Mr," Scar said while grabbing a spot on the other side of the island. "Ugh," Purpled before starting to mix the ingredients for the omelet.

He would make Scar's first seeing as he was right in front of him, then he would make his if no one else was up. If someone was up, then he would make theirs. He mixed everything together.

He then put everything into the heated pan, so it started sizzling. He turned down the heat and after a few minutes realized he still needed a spatula/flipper. He turned away and went to the drawer to grab one.

He found a decent sized one and figured that it was time to flip it, but when he turned back the pan was smoking. He saw Scar staring into the unknown, and Purpled rolled his eyes at him.

Purpled quickly put more cheese in it and half flipped it before putting it on a plate. He saw that one side was browner than he liked it to be, but he didn't care since it wasn't his. He grabbed a fork from the drawer and put the plate in front of Scar.

Scar snapped out of his trance and looked at the food in front of him. "This looks good, Purpled," Scar said before taking a bite out of it. A second later, Fundy walked into the room.

"Morning Fundy, what kind of omelet do you want?" Purpled asked. "Good morning, Purpled. Could I get just an egg and cheese one?" Fundy asked. "Yea, it's no problem," Purpled said while cracking the eggs into the bowl.