Chapter 11

It was time for another one of their meeting and this one consisted of Ponk, Sam, Punz, Phil, Eret, and surprisingly Techno this time. When asked why he joined this time he said, "I mean I know what you guys are doing and the kid seemed fine at the Banquet so I'll help from time to time." So this brings them to this meeting and Sam decided to start it off, "What can we do to try and find Purpled."

Phil said, "I can try contacting someone again, but I don't think it will work. It hasn't in a while. Also do you guys know or know of anyone who has connections outside of the server. Servers like Hypixal or Bedwars."

Techno spoke up saying, "I can see if I can contact anyone from Bedwars or Hypixal, but that will be a long shot. I think Fundy, Tommy, Tubbo and Jack may know some people from the Hermitcraft server."

"I can ask Fundy if he can contact that person." Eret spoke up for the first time since arriving. He felt guilty about not caring for Purpled since he spent more time and care with all the other minors.

"If someone could ask Jack since I really don't want to get Tommy or Tubbo involved in this."

"I could ask Jack." Punz said while cleaning his sword.

"Punz, remember you're asking kindly not threatening him" Phil said in a parently tone to which Punz replied with a, "Yes Dad." Everyone laughed at that and they figured that was all they needed to discuss at the moment. So they migrated to the living room to talk about everyday things like how their life has been and such.

Phil wandered off at some point in time to try and contact Kristian again. He had tried many times, but it had never worked. He assumed that Dream had set up some sort of interference that stops her from talking with him. He still tries though in hopes that it would work. He especially hopes that the connection would work now so that she can help him find Purpled. He concentrated all of his energy to tap into his link with Kristian again. He kept trying for forty minutes before he gave up. He sighed in frustration thinking it was useless, but then he heard some sort of noise. It almost sounded like a hello, but he wasn't going to get his hopes up. Just in case it was something he kept trying for a little longer. He got nothing for another twenty minutes so he gave up and went back out where everyone was except, "Hey, Techno where did everyone go?"

"They left like ten minutes ago. Just before it got dark out. I'll make dinner. Is there anything special you want tonight?" Techno said standing up and walking to the kitchen.

"No, just as long as potatoes aren't the main dish again." Philza said, chuckling before heading over to take Techno's spot on the couch.

Techno just faked offense, "What do you mean again. We've only had them five times this week. That's barely anything."

"We may have had them five times, and it's  Friday you know."

Techno just grinned, "Oh, I know. Well I'm off to make some soup with potatoes."

Phil facepalmed at Techno's antics, but not minding potato soup as it was a difference of they have had baked potatoes, loaded potatoes, potato salad, potato tacos, and mashed potatoes. He still was feeling worried about both Purpled and Kristian. He didn't know if either of them were safe. He wasn't as worried about Kristian, because she is a literal god, but Purpled is human--a bit fragile if you ask him. He kept on pondering these things while Techno was making dinner and when dinner was ready he ate and held conversation with Techno. He offered to do the dishes which Techno gladly let him do. He went to sleep that night worrying about many things.

...

Eret woke up the next morning feeling refreshed for once and he decided that he would find Fundy and ask if he knew and could contact his friend from Hermitcraft. He quickly got dressed and brushed his hair before going to find Fundy. It took him about twenty minutes before he arrived at where Fundy was staying. He knocked on the door, "Hello, is anyone home?" He heard some shuffling of feet before, "Yes, just give me a moment." was heard on the other side of the door. After a few minutes the door opened and Fundy was standing there. His ears perked up when he saw Eret, "Oh, hey Eret how are you doing this lovely morning?"

"I'm doing just fine. How bout you Fundy?" "Oh just wonderful." Fundy said his voice was heavily laced with sarcasm. "Ok, well what's wrong?" "I just didn't get a lot of sleep last night. You know, nightmares and stuff." Eret nodded his head in agreement. Everyone has nightmares now and then. "I was wondering if you could do me a favor." "Yea, sure I can. What is it?" "I was wondering if you could contact your friend in Hermitcraft." Fundy nodded his head hesitantly deciding whether or not he should do it. "Yea, I can talk to Iskall. Is there any specific reason why though?" "I just wanted him to check if Purpled somehow ended up on his server." That sentence is what sold the deal to Fundy. "Yea, I can do that. I've been wondering what happened to him." "That's what I'm trying to find out. Let's do this thing."

...

It took Fundy about twenty minutes to set up the machine to block any radio frequencies from interfering. That just means that no one could interrupt them or listen to them. "Alright it's all set up now all I have to do is call Iskall and hope that he picks up." So Fundy messed around with some things on the machine and Eret didn't even try to understand it. He heard the machine ring a few times like a phone would. It stopped on the third ring and Eret heard a voice come out of it. A voice with a Swedish accent says hello. Fundy said hello back and Eret let them converse for a bit. Fundy's head suddenly lifted up and he remembered what he was doing here. "Oh yea, Iskall do you know anyone with the name Purpled."

Even though Eret couldn't see him he did hear the pause on the other side before Iskall said, "Yes, but what's it to you." Eret felt as if the world was lifted off his shoulders. He knew where Purpled was and that he was safe. Cause I mean what's safer then Hermitcraft. Fundy continued on the conversation, "He's a servermate. Is he okay?" Eret heard Iskall chuckle, "Mentally or physically. Mentally oh not at all, but physically he's fine now." Eret and Fundy just shrugged. "I mean fair, no ones actually fine on this server.' After that Eret found no need for himself to be there anymore so he waved to Funsy and left.

As soon as he made it into New L'manburg he texted the chat he made with Phil, Punz, Ponk, Sam, and Techno to meet at Phil's immediately. (Fun Fact: Eret named the chat The Purpled Protectors/Rescuers.) He went to his castle and changed into some warmer clothes as it was cold where Phil lived. He was not looking forward to this, but started the trek up. It took him around an hour and forty-five minutes to get there and he was freezing. He knocked on the door and heard someone ask who's there. Eret called out, "It's me Eret. Can I come in now, it's freezing out here?" He heard some rustling and the door opened to reveal Sam, "I see you finally made it here. Everyone's waiting." "Yea, well, I was dumb and decided to walk. Sam just laughed and said, "Yea, that is pretty dumb of you."

They turned a corner and sure enough there everyone was waiting for him. Phil noticed him and spoke up, "Well, now that everyone's here we can start the little impromptu meeting. So Eret why did you call us all here." "Well, I know where Purpled is and how he's doing." Most of their faces lit up-minus Techno that guy never shows his emotion, kinda scary actually- as this was great news for once. Sam spoke, "Well, hurry up. Don't leave us waiting." "He is doing fine and he's on Hermitcraft." Everyone smiled even Techno. Ponk went as far as to fist bump the air. It was a known fact that everyone on Hermitcraft was kind and caring so that was the best place for Purpled to end up at. In the middle of their celebration they didn't hear the door open.

They heard someone clear their throat and they all turned around to see who it was. "Well, well, well, what do we have here? Is it some sort of Purpled hunt I see? You guys know that I said he was fine right. I guess there has to be some sort of punishment for breaking the rule right." They looked at each other and they shared a collective thought, We're done for.