Chapter 31

Purpled woke up the morning after the movie marathon feeling refreshed. He was quickly healing from his injuries and wasn't involved in anything dangerous and traumatizing.

He sat in his bed for a bit to get his bearings that morning. He was still in Stress's basse because she wouldn't let him leave until he was healed enough to walk. He didn't like sleeping in Stress's guest room.

It had nothing to do with her. It's just that Purpled felt more comfortable being in Scar's house. With a hopeful strength, Purpled swung his legs over the side of the bed and set them on the floor.

He slowly pushed himself up off the bed until he was standing with nothing supporting him. He took a few steps towards the door and although his legs buckled a few times, he stayed standing.

He slowly made his way to the kitchen area to get some breakfast. He made it there in around five minutes. It had taken him longer than he wanted, but he hadn't fallen yet, so that was a good sign.

There was nobody in the kitchen area yet, but Purpled assumed that it was about to change. It was early in the morning, but it was around the time most people started waking up.

He opened the fridge to grab the milk for some cereal. He decided to go with Cheerios this morning. Even though no one was around, Purpled did something very controversial. He poured the milk before the cereal.

After he put the milk in, he heard a gasp from behind him. He looked behind him and saw Ponk. "Good morning," Purpled said before going back to put the cereal. "You just, wha, hu," Ponk said.

"You okay over there," Purpled said while putting away the milk and cereal. "Yea, but wha," Ponk said. "What?" Purpled said while slowly walking past him to the living room. Pink followed him, still bewildered.

Purpled set the bowl down onto the coffee table and sat down on the couch. "What's wrong?" Purpled asked, looking at Ponk. "You just. Know what, nevermind," Ponk said, throwing his hands in the air.

"Either grab something to eat or sit down," Purpled said, grabbing his bowl from the table as Ponk walked off to the kitchen to get something to eat.

Purpled and Ponk hadn't even noticed how long Purpled was standing and walking for. It was only when Purpled started eating that he realized. "Holy crap," Purpled said, placing his bowl back down. "What?" Ponk said from the other room.

"I was just walking around for like 500 feet without falling or feeling pain in my legs," Purpled said. "Seriously," Ponk almost shrieked. "Yea," Purpled called back, not caring about everyone else still asleep.

Ponl then came rushing over from the kitchen and gave Purpled a hug, "That's amazing Purp." "What's so amazing?" Punz said from the doorway. "Purpled was walking like a champ," Ponk said.

"That's amazing bro," Punz said, ruffling Purpled's hair. "Hey, cut that out," Purpled said, swatting his hand away. "Never," Punz said as he left the room. "I'm getting him one day," Purpled said with no bite behind it.

"Suure," Ponk said as he left the room. Purpled picked up the bowl back up and began eating. Ponk and Punz had joined him as well. They just had a normal conversation for once.

It never led into the issues on the Dsmp. Thirty minutes later, Stress came down and saw them. "You wanna try and show me that you can walk fine later," she said as she passed by them.

"Yea I'll for sure try again later," Purpled said. The rest of the morning pass by in peace. There were no interruptions and nothing went wrong, but Purpled knew that this wouldn't last.

Later in the afternoon, he and Stress were in the living room. "You wanna show me that you can walk by yourself," she said while standing up. "Duh," Purpled said while pushing himself off the couch.