Chapter 10

Purpled woke up the next morning to something licking his face. He opened his eyes and was immediately met with both Dogchamp's face and his stinky breath. "Okay, okay, Dogchamp I'm up. What is it?" Dogchamp just pointed his nose to where X was sleeping. Purpled was up immediately when he noticed that he didn't see X in his bed. He called out, "Xisuma get your butt over here." Purpled had to strain his ears, but he heard a response that sounded like a sigh. He went in that direction and it led him to the kitchen. He saw X sitting on the counter waiting for water to boil. "What are you doing?"

"I'm making tea. What does it look like?" X sassed back.

Purpled put on a fake offended look, "Don't get sassy with me mister. You're the one who passed out, not me."

"Fine, fine you got me there, but I just wanted some tea and you weren't up yet so I started making some."

"Well, I can see that much I'm not blind."

"Fine." X said before they continued on in silence. After a while Purpled spoke without even realizing what he was saying. "You know I missed this."

X perked up, "Missed what."

"The feeling of having somebody care about you and love you." X wanted to interrupt, but didn't know what to say so he stayed silent. "I used to have a family before they all turned evil. One went to jail for manipulation, another went to watch over the jail and was never the same, one turned to an egg still don't know if he's fine or not, and one stayed nice-ish, but he never visits anymore. Oh yea, he's also missing an arm much like Doc is. My home also got blown up" Purpled mumbled that last part and looked over to see X staring at him incredulously. "What."

X was flabbergasted and said, "How do you expect me to respond to that?" Purpled looked at X confused, "What do you mean." "What do I mean? You just said that your home got blown up." Purpled panicked and yelled, "You heard that part! But I didn't mean to  say it that loud. Crap. Crap dangit." He paced around not noticing X looking at him with worry. "Hey calm down, you're fine now."

Purple calmed down and perked up, "Oh yea, I also have something to ask you."

"Well, what is it then?"

"IwaswonderingifIcouldpossiblystayherewithyouguys." Purpled rushed out.

"Say that again."

"Fine, that again."

"No! You know what I mean."

"Do I though?"

"Yes, now say what you originally said."

"About how I was gonna beat you up if you got on my nerves again."

"No, it was something about staying here."

"No, what are you talking about? I never said that. You must be going crazy. Welp, anyways I have to go so I'll see you later. Bye."

Purpled turned around starting to leave when he felt a hand on his wrist which caused him to turn around. "Nuh uh. You're not getting out of this that easily. So sit down and tell me what you said." X said, leading Purpled to the couch. Purpled, sat down and sucked in a breath. He repeated himself and said in a slower way, "I was wondering if there was any way that I could stay here for a bit." Before X could reply Purpled said, "At least until I can take care of myself."

X chuckled and said, "Mate, you can stay here for as long as you need. Heck, you could stay here forever if you wanted to. We aren't gonna stop you. Also can we talk about your old server."

"Thanks and sure what do we need to talk about."

"Well to start things off it seems like it's pretty traumatic there. With the whole home getting blown up and stuff."