Chapter 33

Purpled felt himself hit the ground moments after he jumped through the portal. "Ahem," Purpled heard someone above him say. He quickly sat up and looked to where the sound had come from

He saw Ponk and Punz standing over him, with a look that he didn't know how to place. "What the hell are you thinking, following us here?" Punz demanded. Purpled stood up, not taking the scolding sitting down.

"What were you thinking, just leaving me behind with no explanation," Purpled shot back. "It was so you didn't pull something like this." Ponk said, not backing down from Purpled's glare.

"I was gonna find my way back here one way or another," Purpled said. "Yea well, we're sending you back the moment that X opens a portal again," Punz said. "He's never told you," Purpled said, with understanding.

"Told us what?" Ponk asked, getting nervous. "He can only make one per day and he doesn't know where they pop up," Purpled explained and continued, "so that means that you can't send me back right way."

"Why didn't he tell us that?" Ponk asked. "It probably slipped his mind with everything going on right now," Purpled said, glad that there wasn't any anger directed at him anymore.

"Don't think that this lets you off the hook," Punz said, jabbing a finger at Purpeld's chest. Purpled winced, but said, "We should get going wherever since we don't want to be out in the open.

Purpled then looked around to see if he could recognize anything around him. They were surrounded by trees, which meant that they could be anywhere on the server. Purpled groaned as he went to start climbing a tree.

He was stopped by Ponk putting a hand on his shoulder. "What do you think you're doing?" Ponk asked. "Climbing a tree, duh," Purpled said motioning towards the tree. "Not what I meant," Ponk said.

"What he meant was, why are you climbing a tree, while you're still injured?" Punz said. "First of all, I'm not injured," Purpled said. At both Ponk's and Punz's disbelieving looks he continued, "Seriously, I'm all healed up, see."

Purpled went as far as running and jumping like a maniac to demonstrate that he was fine. "Secondly, do you recognize what forest this is?" Purpled said. At their looks, Purpled said, "Told ya."

Purpled went back to the tree and started climbing with any interruptions. However, Ponk and Punz did stay under the tree to catch him if he fell. He made it to the top of the tree and looked out.

The sun was still above the horizon, but it was still setting. He looked in every direction and saw nothing, but the tops of trees. He wasn't going to give up yet, so he strained his eyes to look for anything remotely familiar.

He saw a mountain that had a flat side to it, but was rocky all the way around. He tried looking even closer, but he didn't see anymore. He figured that the mountain was worth mentioning to Ponk and Punz though.

He slowly and carefully got down while still remembering what direction the mountain was. "Did you see anything?" Ponk asked. "Not sure, but there is something strange and worth checking out in that direction," Purpled said, pointing to where the mountain was.

They started walking in that direction and it was nearly night by the time they made it there. Purpled took out one of his torches to add light while Ponk and Punz took out their swords for protection.

Purpled walked over and realized that this must've been the entrance to the cave. He saw a 1 by 2 hole in the wall off the corner to not look suspicious. "We should go in, especially if it is what I think it is," Purpled said, walking towards the hole.

He brought his sword out just in case, so with a sword in one hand and a torch in the other, he entered the cave. Ponka nd Punz followed him in while watching his back. They kept walking through the tunnel before he got to the main area.