Halloween

Some stories heal...others hurt. But, if we repeat them often enough, they become real. They make us who we are, they have such power to change people completely for the better...or worse.

The Beginning 

(POV:Reader)

It was Halloween morning, and as tradition I went to the library to pick up the last horror movie from the horror books I had read all throughout the month of October.

After doing that, I got on my bike and rushed home to cook dinner. Dad would be home soon and I wanted it to be ready before he got there. I made pasta, another strange tradition of mine to do on Halloween. Dad loved pasta, that's probably the only reason he rushed home on Halloween nights.

As predicted, he was home about 15 minutes early, luckily I had just finished. I served some on a plate, going to the living room to hand it to him. Dad worked all morning till the afternoon, and often took dinner in the living room in front of the T.V. watching whatever nonsense was on the news.

-"Thanks" I nodded, walking away.

-"Going out with your friends tonight?" he asked.

-"Maybe, not too sure yet" with that said I left for my room.

I laid on my bed, looking around my bedroom walls. It was a pretty simple room, not too big and not too small. It was painted a very dim light gray. My bed on one side with a closet at the end. A large white desk and vanity on the other side, and a huge dark blue rug that matched the curtains.

I had a few posters in white frames on the wall, and a bookshelf next to the window, overflowing with horror books. My room looked pretty clean, with the exception of the messy desk, full of all my writing pages and overflowing trash can.

-"Y/n, pick up!" the static voice of Chuck (my friend) echoed loudly.

-"Y/n..." I ignored his first call, but by the second I knew he'd keep doing it till I talked.

-"I don't feel like going trick-or-treating," I told him.

-"Y/n, y/n, this isn't about candy, it's about pay-back"

-"So get all the eggs and TP you can, and meet us at 7:00"

-"Y/n, please, this could be our last Halloween together" Auggie joined the conversation.

-"If you have it hard, I have to fish out turd, out of the toilet" I rolled my eyes at Chuck's disgusting-ness.

-"You are disgusting," Auggie told him.

-"Fine! Just make sure you wash your hands with a whole bottle of soap, idiot" I giggled.

-At the Gas Station-

(POV:Writer(Me))

A police car rolled into a gas station, where a 18 year-old boy was having his car cleaned up as he took a look at a map. Small town meant the police knew everyone, which meant any new person there was immediately suspicious.

-"Hey!" he called out to the boy.

-"You know where you're going, kid?"

-"Following the harvest" the boy replied.

-"Hmm..." with nothing else to say the police officer the boy left.

-"Tonight only!" a man slid a paper into the boy's hands, a flier announcing the horror movie they were going to play.

(A/N):

I hope you guy's liked the chapter! The second one will be posted a bit later!

Bye!