The R.E.D Room Part 1

(POV:Reader)

We took a bus to the hospital, it was a bit far so I took a small nap. Eventually we got there and I apologized to Ramon, as I had my head resting on his shoulder.

-"Don't worry about it, come on" we woke up Chuck (who was party snoring) and ran to the hospital's front entrance.

-At the Hospital Lobby-

(POV:Reader)

-"Excuse me, hi" I told the nurse lady at the front desk.

-"We need to see the records of a former patient"

-"We don't give out patient records" she said, in an almost snobby voice.

-"Well, she died about 100 years ago, so I don't think she or anybody else cares if we look at them"

-"What do you kids want to look at old patient files for?" a doctor, who had stood up from the desk he was at, asked.

-"For a...school project on um...psychological human studies and stuff"

-"I think they put the files from the old hospital in the R.E.D. room" the doctor explained before leaving.

-"R-red room?" Chuck nervously asked.

-"Six weeks processing time, at most" she handed us a stack of papers to fill out.

-"So much for that" Chuck shrugged as we walked away from the desk.

-"I don't think so," Ramon said, and we turned to see the door open as a bunch of doctors walked through. Ramon walked by them, and I did too but walked back to grab Chuck's hand because he didn't want to go.

-"Thank god for those doctors passing by" I sighed out, as we walked farther away from the door to look for a map to find the R.E.D. room.

-"We are not going to the red room" Chuck whispered-yelled as we walked through a different hallway to avoid doctors.

-"No, we are going to the R.E.D. room" I told him, pulling his hand as he tried to run back.

-"I don't want to go"

-"Well, you are"

-"I told you about my dream, I don't want to go"

-"It isn't actually red" I turned to face Ramon who was pointing to a sign that read 'R.E.D.-Records and evaluation dept'.

-"It's called the R.E.D. room, who said it has to be red?"

-"No way, I'm not going" he told us, standing still as we tried to make our way up the stairs to the room.

-"Okay, just stay safe and out of sight, don't get caught" he nodded to my request and Ramon and I rushed up the stairs.

-Almost to the R.E.D. Room-

(POV:Reader)

-"This is disgusting and terrifying" I mumbled, looking around at the scary looking asylum hallway.

-"Don't be a scaredy-cat, and we're here either way" he took my hand pulling me to the room.

-"Huh, it's pretty small...nevermind" it looked small, but when we turned the light on it got big.

-"This is a hospital, so it must be organized alphabetically, it has to be one of the first ones" we looked around the first two and found the 'Bellows' files almost immediately.

(A/N):

One more chapter to go!

Bye!