The End?

(POV:Reader)

I ran out of the room to look for Ramon, who I bumped into as I opened the door of Sarah's room. I ran towards him, engulfing him in a huge hug. I sighed in relief, in relief that this was all over.

-"Y/n"

-"I'm so sorry, I should have been faster" I told him as I held his face in my hands looking at all the small scratches he all over him.

-"I'm really so-" he interrupted me with a kiss.

-"I'm okay" he whispered after letting go, leaning his head against mine.

-A Few Weeks Later-

I had finished Sarah's story, writing it just like I had promised. There were some people who believed me, most didn't, but it didn't matter. I was too happy to care.

Ramon and I had agreed to open the letter Sarah had left me after I finished her story, as a reward for finishing, which only motivated me to write faster. After publishing it on the school paper, and winning first place, I rushed home with Ramon to open the letter.

It was a signed letter to dismiss Ramon from drafting duty. It almost felt unreal, and although we both knew we couldn't trust Sarah too much we went to the police station asking if they could verify it. And after a few hours and calls, Ramon was 'done' with his service to the country.

With no place or family to return to, I introduced Ramon to my dad as my boyfriend and dad was more than happy to let him stay at the house. Although I'm sure that he would have said yes to anything at this point, he was just happy to have me back after the fright I had given him that day.

-Current Day-

(POV:Reader)

-"That's the last box for me!" I exclaimed happily after packing up the last of my stuff that was left in my room.

-"Let's go tell your dad so we can finally leave" Ramon picked up the box taking it to the moving van.

-"You think Ruth's ready?" he asked and I nodded.

-"Yeah, she called me half an hour ago saying she wasn't taking anything besides two suitcases"

-"Okay, let's get going then"

-"Dad! We're ready!" I yelled as we walked out the door, walking towards him to hand the last box.

-"Perfect, we'll pick up Ruth on the way out, now let's go" we all piled into the car and drove to Ruth's house, where we picked her up to leave.

We were leaving for good. All of us agreed we'd have better futures outside of this town, especially since dad could now work from anywhere after being promoted.

But I'd be lying if I didn't say that the real reason we were leaving was to go find Chuck and Auggie. Who Ruth, Ramon and I knew were still here, who knows where but Sarah's book seemed like a good place to start looking.

(A/N):

I hope you guys liked the story! It's not the best one, it's my least favorite but I can always come back and fix it, so...

Like always I'm gonna need a few days before I post the next book, which if you haven't been paying attention to the author's notes is Tarzan. 

The next book will be posted Tuesday maybe Thursday depending on homework I get and how busy I am.

Thank you so much for the reads and followers! 

Bye!