The R.E.D. Room Part 2

(POV:Reader)

-"Admittance records, psychological exams" Ramon and I read from the pile of files and stuff he had found for Sarah.

-"Look, she was admitted by her own family" I handed him a paper with the date she was admitted.

-"It says she was suffering from...achromasia-albinism"

-"They put her in the basement because she was different"

-"Look. Her supervising doctor was...Dr. Ephraim Bellows, her brother"

-"Jesus! They tortured her" I looked over the papers Ramon had.

-"Look, electroshock, isolation therapy, lateral cerebral diathermic treatment"

-"What about this, I found it in the box? What is it?" it was a black cylinder, a cup like thing without a bottom.

-"I've seen one of these before, it's a wax cylinder"

-"They used them to make recordings before LPs" he walked around the room, trying to find the machine to play the cylinder.

-"Do you think we'll be able to hear her?"

-"Maybe, let's hope this works" he mumbled as he tried to get the machine working.

-Meanwhile-

(POV:Writer(Me))

Chuck had almost gotten caught twice, and now he had gotten caught. He was running away from three doctors who had been chasing after him for a while. He hid in a random staircase room, holding his breath and releasing it when the doctors finally passed by.

-"He went this way!"

-"Sound the alarm!" the doctors yelled.

-Back to Y/n and Ramon-

(POV:Reader)

-"You're going to tell the truth now, aren't you Sarah?" it was Ephraim's voice, coming from the machine that Ramon had fixed.

-"I-I d-didn't hurt t-the children" Sarah's voice sounded weak and hurt, her words soft and trembling.

-"I-I really d-didn't...Ephraim?"

-"That isn't the truth, is it?" her brother's voice sounded cold and harsh.

-"I-I didn't do i-it"

-"I d-didn't h-hur-AHHHHH!" her screaming and the sound of electricity crackling interrupted her.

-"Tell the truth, Sarah" the crackling stopped and her brother talked to her again, not a change in the sound of his voice.

-"I'm your s-sister"

-"You poisoned those children"

-"I d-didn-AHHHHH!" she interrupted herself with her screaming.

-"I-I tried to save them, but nobody listened"

-"I didn't want them hurt, but you wouldn't let me out"

-"Sarah...tell the truth"

-"I-it was the w-water"

-"We went over this, Sarah...there's nothing wrong with the water"

-"It was the mill...the mercury from the mill"

-"You poisoned the wa-AHHHHH!"

-"She didn't do it, it was her family," Ramon commented.

-"Sarah...are you still here?" there was a moment of silence before her soft and now eerie voice spoke.

-"I'll tell you...I'll tell you what you want to hear"

-"And what's that?"

(A/N):

Last chapter for today! See you all tomorrow!

Bye!