The Red Spot

(POV:Writer(Me))

Lot's of town residents walked to the school to get seats to watch the school play. Each chatting along as they got settled while the actors and backstage crew rushed to get everything set up.

-"Oh honey, you really need to do something about that," a girl, who sat next to Ruth, told her as she watched Ruth trying to cover up a big red spot on her cheek.

-"Yeah..." she whispered softly, grabing a napkin to cover her cheek and rushed over to the bathroom.

She stood in front of the mirror, looking at her cheek that looked more swollen than before. She tried picking and poking at it but it hurt.

-Meanwhile-

The other three rushed looking through all the bathrooms they could, trying to find Ruth before it was too late. Of course since they were desperate to find the right one, they couldn't.

As they rushed through various bathroom's, girls gasped at the sight of seeing two boys going in as well. But it didn't last long as they left as soon as they saw Ruth wasn't there.

-Back to Ruth-

Ruth was trying to calm down and trying to get rid of the big spot on her face that wouldn't go away. She turned behind her as she heard her name being whispered. Of course, there was nothing there so she turned back to the mirror only to see the already big spot even bigger, turning white in the middle.

She yelled in fear as she saw something moving from the inside of her cheek. She yelled even louder when a thin little black string-like thing came out of it. She poked at it only to yell louder as it moved.

She screamed as loud as her lungs would let her when a bunch of tiny spiders crawled out of her cheek. Ruth tried to get them off of her, only to have more come out.

-Back to the Trio-

(POV:Reader)

We finally made it to the second floor, we searched all the bathroom's and were making our way to the last one. We heard a faint scream from the outside so we knew it was the right one.

Chuck ran ahead, yelling Ruth's name as he slammed the door open. Ruth was crouched in a corner, trying to get spiders that infested the whole bathroom away from her.

-"HELP ME!" she yelled, as she moved her hands around trying to get them away from her, but they wouldn't stop.

-"Help me! Get them off!" Ramon and Chuck tried to get them off, but it wasn't helping.

Chuck ran out of the bathroom, and returned a few seconds later with a bucket of dirty mop water. He dumped it on her head, drowning the spiders around her in the dirty, gray-colored water. It helped, they stopped coming out of her cheek. Chuck sat down next to her, cradling her in his arms, rubbing his big sister's back in comfort.

Ruth had calmed down a bit, to say the least. She had stopped screaming, but it was replaced with a loud mumble of 'Get them off me'. Other nosy students began to apear to see what the whole commotion was about, knowing that people staring and gasping wouldn't make Ruth or anyone feel better, I slammed the door.

Eventually we called the ambulance that took Ruth away as she needed urgent care from the big tear in the middle of her cheek. She had fallen asleep, probably exhausted from the whole mess and situation she had earlier. Chuck stood next to me, I gave him a tight hug whispering 'I'm sorry'.

-"What are you sorry for, you have nothing to do with this"

-"It's Sarah's fault not yours"

-"You know it's mine, you should know that more than anyone" I whispered.

(A/N):

Hi, sorry for not updating, it's a birthday weekend so I didn't have any time at all.

I leave in five minutes for a party, but I felt bad so i rushed to my computer to post the next part.

I hope you liked it.

Bye!