Sarah Bellows

(POV:Reader)

-"He's so much dreamier than you," Chuck whispered to Auggie who hit him in return. I giggled at the two's child-ness.

-"The Bellows had a secret, a daughter who they never allowed to leave the house" I began to tell the tale of Sarah Bellows.

-"The myth says that there was something really off about her"

-"A really scary part is that her family erased her from every family portrait, to this day no one knows what she looked like," Chuck added.

-"They disowned her..." we stayed in silence until Chuck gave a yell, scaring all of us.

-"CHUCk!" I yelled, annoyed, but he ran up the stairs with Auggie, chasing after him.

-"So...what happened to her?" I turned towards Ramon as we walked.

-"Kids would come from all around, in hope to get a peak of 'Strange Sarah'"

-"And even though they never saw her, they could her her"

-"Through the wall she told them stories, scary stories"

-"Some kids never returned home, other children died around town..."

-"Everyone thought it was Sarah, so they came to kill her but she had already hung herself...with her own hair"

-"And as the legend goes, if you come to the Bellows house at dark..." I hid behind a wall, waiting for Ramon to come by the other side.

-"And ask Sarah a story..."

-"It'll be the last story you ever hear!" I told him, as I jumped out of my hiding spot. He smiled and we both walked around the kitchen.

-"...What's this?" I turned over to see him moving around what looked like a cabinet.

-"Push the other way" we went to the other end of the cabinet and pushed it, it moved it a bit letting us know that it could move completely.

-"Wow..." after moving it over there was another door, we opened the latch of that door to reveal a secret passageway.

-"Well, that's it" I sighed, after finding out that the other door the passageway led to was locked.

-"Not for us" he pulled out a pocket knife and pushed it into the lock, unlocking it.

-"Sarah's room...we found it!" it was dark, scary, and dusty. But the fact that we had found a room no one had ever seen before, seemed to cancel out the scary part.

(A/N):

Sorry I haven't updated, I've been so busy but it's finally over and it is such a relief. 

I hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Bye!