Sarah Part 2

(POV:Writer(Me))

Ramon ran from the Jangly Man who had almost caught him in the last room. He rushed to what seemed like a use-to-be dining room and locked the doors. Placing whatever heavy thing he could find to block it. He hid under a heavy wooden table, feeling a familiar presence, one he had felt in the room before.

-Over to Y/n-

(POV:Reader)

I wanted to run and scream, I trembled at the echoing clicks of the small heels on the black men's shoes that walked at the front of the table. I held my breath, hoping that in a few moments they would go away, not bothering to look under the table.

-"You can't hide from us" I trembled at the voice, hearing the footsteps quiet down wanted to make me run for it but a pair of arms wrapped around my waist from behind and grabbed me before I could.

-"Got you!" he said after getting me out from under the table.

-"No! No! Help me! Please!" I yelled, trying to get away from them.

-Meanwhile-

(POV:Writer(Me))

-"No! No! Help me! Please!" the faintest voice was heard, a voice below a whisper that was calling out for help.

-"Y/N?" Ramon questioned looking around for the girl who cried out for help.

-"Y/N! Where are you?!"

-Back to Y/n-

(POV:Reader)

-"We found her"

-"She'd been telling everyone about the water" they talked as they dragged me around the house.

-"What should we do with her?"

-"Help me! Please! Help!" I yelled.

-"You're going to shut your mouth or we'll shut it for you"

-"Please! I'm not Sarah! Help me!"

-"Quiet! Or you know what you'll get" the lady yelled at me as they dragged me down to the room where it had all begun.

-"Please! Stop! I'm not Sarah! Help me!"

-"Try this again and we'll send you to the asylum"

-"No! Help me! Please! Don't leave me here!"

-"No! You should have stayed in your room" the lady said and slammed the door shut.

-"You don't deserve the light" she turned the light off, leaving me in a cold, dark room all by myself.

-"No! No! NO! Let me out! Please!"

-"I'm not Sarah! Help me!" I slammed fists against the door, but knew well that it wouldn't do anything.

(A/N):

Hi! I'm so sorry for not updating, I've been busy with Thanksgiving and all that, but I finally got some time so I updated.

There's about one or two chapters left for this story, so the new story will be out next week!

The Alice in Wonderland story 2 is going pretty well, I've got out 12 pages done.

I hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Bye!