Me Tie Dough-ty Walker Part 2

(POV:Reader)

-"Ramon..." a disgusting, disfigured creature crawled slowly into the room, growling out Ramon's name.

-"Oh, my god, Ramon, what is that?" I trembled at the look of it, but rushed to the farthest corner of the cell, away from it.

-"Help! Help!" I yelled, and looked over at the only person who was left at the station, who was now dead.

-"Key's!" I exclaimed, rushing over to the officer's body and trying to take the keys off the loop of his pants.

-"Hurry!" Ramon told me as the weird thing made its way to him.

-"COWARD!" it yelled at Ramon, while I rushed over to the door of my cell, unlocking mine then his.

-"Run! Go, go, go!" we rushed out, I grabbed Sarah's book as we did and Ramon took the police car's keys.

-"Ramon! Hurry up! What are you waiting for?" he hadn't unlocked the car, he just stood there for a bit, thinking.

-"Go to the house, tell her the truth, that thing will only follow me"

-"I can't leave you, the stories come true every time"

-"Then you better run fast" I ran over to him, giving him a huge hug and kiss on the cheek before rushing to Sarah's house.

-At Sarah's House-

-"SARAH! CAN YOU HEAR ME?!" I yelled as I walked through the door.

-"God damn it! You have to stop telling these stories!"

-"We didn't do anything to you! We know you're innocent, let us help you!"

-"I know you didn't poison the kids, it's not your fault, but please stop telling these stories!"

-"What the hell?" I looked down at my hands, the book was gone, when I looked up the house was restored, to what I assume was the way it once was.

-Over to Ramon-

(POV:Writer(Me))

Ramon lost the Jangly Man after crushing him in between two cars. He got out of the car and ran as fast as he could to Sarah's house, hoping to be able to help Y/n. But to his surprise she was not there, only Sarah's book was.

-"No, no, no, no" he yelled as he opened the book to find a new story being written. 'The haunted house' was written in blood as the title, the next line reading Y/n's name.

He rushed around the house in attempts to hide after hearing the Jangly Man's growling. After finding a good hiding spot he read the book, trying to figure out what was going on with Y/n.

(A/N):

Hi! Sorry about not updating, my whole family got sick, and it hasn't been a good past few days. But I'm a bit better, or at least good enough to have my computer back(since my mom wouldn't let me have it until I had some rest). 

I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter!

Bye!