Story Book

(POV:Reader)

-"Y/N! Y/N! We have to get out of here!" I heard Chuck call out.

-"Y/n, let's go!"

-"Boys! You've got to see this, come here!" I called out to them as I helped Ramon light candles around the room.

-"We found her room" I told the two as they walked in.

-"H-How have we never seen this before?" Chuck asked, his voice a bit shaky.

-"I don't think anyone wanted us to" Auggie replied.

-"Don't be silly, no one is supposed to see this room, it's Sarah's" I giggled at their scared expressions.

-"Can we get out of here now?!"

-"Calm down Chuck, nothings gonna hurt us" I told him, looking around at a bookshelf that was hidden by a curtain.

-"It's her book!" I exclaimed, after pulling out a dusty old book and skimming through a few pages.

-"T-There's no book in the version I heard" Chuck mumbled.

-"There's a book in every version...and I heard it was written in children's blood" Auggie commented.

-"Stop it! Children died hearing these stories"

-"Now put it away, and we're leaving!" Chuck ordered, but before anyone could do anything the door slammed and all the candles went out.

-"Oh shit!" Chuck began to panic, ranting that we were gonna die and stuff.

-"Everyone shut up, I've got it" Ramon walked to the table where we had left the lighter, and turned it back on.

We walked through the passageway and up a few steps to the last door that led to the outside. From there you could hear Ruth telling Tommy to stop. Tommy had found us and locked us in, great!

-"Good job, idiot! Tommy found us and locked us in" I mumbled to Chuck.

-"Ahh!" the door was opened, but unfortunately we were not let out. Ruth was pushed in, and Tommy slammed the door, locking us once again.

-"Tommy, let us out!" I yelled at him, slamming my fists against the door.

-"Sorry kitty, hope you find a way out..." I scoffed at his reply.

-"AHHH!" we all turned to Ruth, who was screaming for the second time.

-"Get them off of me! Get the spiders off!" she yelled as Auggie helped her get the 'spiders' which were spider WEBS, off.

-"Guys, help me get this open," Ramon told the two boys.

-"...Sarah Bellows, tell me a story" I whispered as I read a few of her story book pages.

-"Wait, wait, wait, I hear something" I turned over to Chuck who had his face against the door trying to hear the thing he heard on the other side.

-"Someone's here" I shut the book and put it in my bag, going up the few stair steps.

-"He came back" Ruth fixed her hair a bit and climbed up as well.

Chuck, Ruth and Auggie began to apologize, asking who they thought was Tommy behind the door to open it. A few pounds and shouts later the lock clicked open and the boys opened the door. All of us were surprised to find no one there.

-"W-Who unlocked it?" Chuck asked.

-"Who cares, let's just get out of here" Ramon said and we climbed down the few front steps, walking to his car.

(A/N):

I hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Bye!